Chapter 3

It was 5:30 AM. We all packed inside the car and started driving. A 1971 Chevy El Camino trailing behind. Which just so happens to be my car. Well it will be mine when I turn sixteen. But, that won't be for another 7 months. That car was like my baby. I turned around at least every five minutes to make sure it was still attached to my dads truck. Of course it always was. I fell asleep for most of the car ride. Only stopping to go to the bathroom every couple of rest stops. Soon it was very late and I fell asleep, my head on my brothers shoulder.

I woke up, the feeling of my mom shaking me awake. I slowly opened my eyes and saw this humongous house. It was very beautiful. The front of the house was made of stone. And the rest of it made of brick. It was gorgeous. I grabbed my luggage and made my way up the spiraling staircase to my room. It was pretty big. I already knew how I was going to be setting it up. My bed would be set against the wall and my desk under the window. The closet was big enough to hold all of my clothes. So I didn't really need my dresser. The closet came with drawers. I was definitely going to need to adjust. I was so used to a small room. Everything cramped and packed. Oh well. I needed to adjust to a lot of stuff now. New room, new school, new teachers, possibly new friends. Great. I hate meeting new people. I'm super shy when it comes to new people.

"Mom, I'm going longboarding" I called.
"Ok, sweetie" she called. "Be back by 6 for dinner"
"Ok" I grabbed my longboard and started riding, exploring my new neighborhood. Looking at all these big houses. Wondering why houses this big weren't in Washington. Well, there weren't any houses this big in the part of Washington I lived in. I saw people walking by. Watching me. It's like they knew I just moved here. I rode and rode. Nothing on my mind. Soon I was home, eating my first dinner in my new home.

AN: Sorry, I know this chapter is short. I tried to pull an all nighter last night. But I couldn't do it so now I'm really tired. I just watched the Dolan twins on You Now so keep a look out because they might be broadcasting again!!!! Leave a like and comment please!!!