Chapter 2

Yayy! It's chapter two! Sorry for the cliffhanger. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I tried my very best and please comment or vote. Thank you for reading. You are warn.... Grammar mistakes ahead.

******************************************

Recap:

     I continued, "Are you guys willing to help me?"

"Why yes, for a pretty lady like you, of course we will help.... but you know we are in the middle of nowhere, you can scream yet no one will come. It's been awhile since there has been a lady in our lives too. We can help you but will you help us?"

Seems like they state their motives. Well what should I do. Hmm, I'm getting tired of games and so far nothing has even started. Then shall I start?

Recap over.

*****************************************

Lucy POV:

     My mind begins to work, thinking how I should do this. Figuring that this is just a waste of time and that I can't stand thoes disgusting  guys any longer, I want to feed.

     I can feel my eyes changing into a different color. Though I won't know what it looks like, since apparently there isn't a mirror in the middle of nowhere. Hah hah.

     After my eyes changed into their color, my fangs starts to appear slowly. The canines drop down to its size, pointy enough that I accidentally pricked my lip, tasting my own blood.

     The two guys faces was priceless! They looked like they wanted to shit themselves, probably will if I give them more of the show they are seeing.

     Smirking, I slowly walked up to get closer to them. Making sure they never break eye contact, I was careful with each step, yet they stood still like statues. Unfortunately hideous statues.

     Clearly still in a trance, I finally got closer enough to stand head to head with the taller one of the two.

      He will be my first victim. Not yum, but good enough. Should I drain him dry? Hmm, I'm getting hungrier by the second. Eh... Why not?

     Reaching up to his neck, I pulled him towards me. Then tilting my head, as I got closer my fangs had finally reached the surface of his neck.

     Teasing him a little and looking at the other guy who is still frozen in place, I lick him a bit, but then I clamp down hard onto the guy's neck.

     Just then he was out of his trance. He started screaming but then ease down to feel the pleasure. Smirking at him I continued.

     My fangs went deeper and I can taste the blood I've been dreading for.

     The hot pulsing blood went easily to my mouth, filling me up little by little. His body is slowly becoming limpy and losing his strength. Then it seems like he was dead, disgusted that it went by too quick, I dropped him on the road and went right next to my last prey.

     While my fangs still out and blood still dripping down, the other guy tried to crawl away.

     "Tisk. Tisk. Why crawl away from a pretty innocent lady. Thats rude and disgusting, you piece of meat. Now do me a favor and stop your crawling."

     Immediately he frozed, then came an odor from him that made me want to puke. "You fucking piece of trash!! You actually peed your pants! Are you that dirty!! Wait, don't answer that question. I'm wasting my time, you don't deserve anything but to die."

      After killing that trash of an ass, I continued my walk towards whatever that's ahead of me. Slowly my fangs retreated and I can feel normal teeth, then my eyes changed back to its normal color.

Great now let's continue this journey Lucy. Wow I must have gone crazy also, talking to myself now hah this.... this...... Where the fuck is civilization, losing my mind is not the thing I wanted to achieve.

     After seeming like I had wasted my whole entire day walkng, I finally found a city. Everything looked so marvelous as night had already filled up the sky and the city's lights made everything seem deserving of peace and happiness. The streets are busy with people walking around and this city seem big enough yet there is something suspicious in the air.

Choosing to ignore it is best for now, being starve and having nothing is not the best way to start a new life.

     Finding shady people was actually easy also as taking their homes and money. Yes I took their money that seems really large in amount for some reason, I guess he was a drug dealer, as if I cared, but I trashed their house instead and I'm pretty sure it's hard to tell as the house was already trashed. Also they don't taste as good, though they are still way better than the trash I met in the desert.

      So that's basically how I started my new life in this small city called Kurem as I adjusted to this waiting for fate shit and living life as a vampire. Though this thought still went through my mind, something suspicious is up but what is it?

********************************************

Hey! Sorry peeps for the bad grammer. Also the city Kurem is what I made up so I don't really know if it actually exist or not. Furthermore, I know this chapter is short but yeah just trying to get to the point of her begining journey.

Still suck at writing so it might be bad but I'm still going to continue writing this as I get new ideas....

There will always be time when I won't update for a veryyyyyy long period of time.

But thanks peeps that read this which is probably none... Haha but yeah its still getting there, just gotta wait to read more! Yep I think thats all I wanted to say..... Byee peeps!