Chapter I

(@TheFighter08) RATE AND COMMENT!!!!!!! •_•

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I was sleeping in my little apartment in Minecraft in the Village of Steve. I was so tired because, I found 8 diamonds and 3 gold. With my diamond sword and gold pick axe, I felt stronger than......... HEROBRINE! That little-

==========================

I woke up to a loud church bell, and everybody (and me) came out of the houses to start the chores. And mine was to freaking plant the garden, my wolf, Carlie, came with me to keep me company. "How is my fav wolf?!" I said to Carr (that is what I call her.) Then, the stupid villager that gets the flour for bread said, like always," No dirty, rotten animals in the garden!!" I got so mad that I about threatened to pull out my diamond sword, but I couldn't. "Okay, but I-" he butted in, "NO BUTS SAMANTHA GET THAT THING OUT OF MY FREAKING GARDEN!!!!!!!"

"Fine....." I said, I flipped my brownish, blondish hair, grabbed Car, and took her her home, and got back to finish the garden. The stupid bastard was gone. But there was a man who looked like Steve, but I couldn't see his face. I pulled out my sword, and man it was shiny!!!!!

I asked quivering," W-h-o a-r-e y-o-u?!?!

The man said after turning," Whoa cool down ma'am!! And put the sword away........... It is me, Steve!!!!!"

"Steve?" I said embarrassed.

Yep, it was Steve the powerful, (and the creator of Village Steve. He was a bit taller, and had gold armor, with a gold sword, then a iron pick axe.

"Stevie!!!!!!" I screamed. Omg I am meeting the awesome of awesomeness, Steve!!!!!!! Eeeee!!!!! He turned his head and said,

"SSSSHHHHHH Your gonna blow my cover!!!!!!!!!"

I replied," Why, what do you mean?!"

" I am finding Herobrine, he was seen here yesterday."