Before the Full Moon

Remus's pov

"Sev, I have to leave tonight." I said, sadly.

"But it's only eight in the morning and a Saturday. Lets just lay here and not move." He said.

"Fine. I'll stay with you until seven tonight and then I have to go." I said, then kissed him on the forehead.

"Well, what do you want to do?" He asked.

"I don't know. I just wanna snuggle." I said. I just wanted it to be a peaceful day, with no anger or sadness.

"Well, I can make some breakfast and you can send wedding invitations that I had made yesterday." He said.

"Okay." I said getting out of the bed and going to the desk to start writing the names down of people who were coming.

"Tea or Coffee?" He yelled from the kitchen.

"Uh, Tea!" I yelled back. I continued to write the names on a piece of parchment so I could show them to Sev.

List:

Harry Potter
Menevra McGonagall
Albus Dumbledore
Professor Flitwick
Professor Sprout
The Weasley Clan
Hermoine Granger
The Malfoy's

We wanted it to be small so I think that's all the people we want to come. Just as I got finished writing the names, Sev came in with a tray of food.

"Here is you breakfast." He said. I gave him the list. He scanned over it quickly.

"This is perfect. Just the right amount of people to keep it small, but enough to make it feel big." He said. We ate breakfast in the study room and then got up and washed the dishes and splashed water on each other.

"Remus, I'm going to kill you!" He said as he chased me around the house.

"Then you wouldn't have me to love anymore!" I shouted.

"I'm still going to splash you!" He said.

"Not if you can catch me!" I said. Then the unthinkable happened. He turned into a Black Wolf.

He's a animangus? I thought to myself.

He was still running towards me, but I stopped running. He changed back.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing, it's just that I didn't know that you were an animangus." I said.

"Well, I am. I guess you learn something new everyday." He said then walked over to me and hugged me.

"I can't wait for the term to end." I said.

"Me either." He mumbled.

We walked to our room and laid on the bed. My head on his chest listening to his heartbeat, and his arm around me. I slowly faded into a dreamless sleep.