Introduction-Get to know the Characters

Maxine- (17 Yrs) A very talented girl she can sing, dance, very very athletic (She has been to worlds for basketball following her dream) and can play the piano, violin, guitar, drums, bass, ukulele and the flute. She is a tall brunette with 2 real brothers, Isaac (11 Yrs) and Isaiah (14 Yrs). They all have living in the orphanage for 4 years.

Isaac- (11 Yrs) He is SUPER athletic..... He plays soccer, basketball, and does gymnastics. And related to Maxine and Isaiah.

Isaiah- (14 Yrs) He is a tech wiz, knowing how to cheat on computer games and to hack the hackers. Related to Maxine and Isaac.

Joe O'Neil- The manager of the Britain Boy group, The Vamps. He is looking for 3 kids with roughly a 3 year gap between them since his wife Lauren can't have children.

The Vamps- A British boy band, including 4 guys Bradley (Lead singer plays the guitar and he is 17 Yrs), Connor (Bass player and he is 16 Yrs), James (Guitarist and is 19 Yrs) and Tristian (Drums and is 19 Yrs)

Venelope and Penelope- Twins and both a brunette. Best friends with Maxine.

Allison- A cute blonde and is best friends with Penelope, Venelope and Maxine.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Maxine's Pov

BEEP* BEEP* BEEP*

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I look at the time to see that it is 7:30 in the morning. I pull my covers off and get out of bed, i walked to my closet and grabbed a white tank top and denim shorts and placed it on my bed. I walked into my ensuite and had a quick shower.

When I finished I put minimal amount of make up and put my her in a messy bun and waking all the kids up at the orphanage. I was the oldest their and all the younger ones treat me like their big sister. I walked into Isaac and Isaiah's room to wake them up. "WAKE UP!!!!!!" I screamed in their ears pulling their covers off them and opening the curtains with the sun glaring into their room. "5 more minutes" Isaiah whispers as he falls back to sleep. My brothers are the really lazy ones, so I went to the kitchen downstairs and grabbed two cups of cold water with ice.

I walked back upstairs and poured the water on both boys and they screamed running out of bed. " Why did you do that for??!!" Isaiah yells, "Yeah, not cool sis" Isaac mumbles half awake. " I am sorry but we have to get up as there will be people coming to adopt people" I replied leaving their room with a smile on my face.

I walked back to my room seeing a little girl on my bed " Hey, Sophia how are you sweetheart?" i say sitting on my bed with her. "I'm getting adopted and I don't want to leave you!" She says as she starts crying. "It's Okay, I'll always remember you" i hug her and she leaves my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Chapter how do you like it at the  moment........ First book i have ever written. PLEASE COMMENT some ideas, VOTE, SHARE and FOLLOW       

Hey Guys I am the owners cousin I'm just using her account