Chapter 3. Getting adopted?

"Hello, I'm Joe and this is my wife Lauren" the man says, "Nice to meet you, I'm Maxine" I replied quite scared. They started talking to me they were so nice complementing how good I was and saying the reason they want to adopt someone. I was in shock when Joe said he was the manager of The Vamps. I felt so comfortable talking to them as I tell them whats I like to do in my spare time.

I was there talking for half an hour to them and they brought something up giving me a scare. "Maxine we would like to adopted you" Joe said. I didn't reply thinking about my brothers what will they do without me. I realized that they were more important then getting adopted so i declined there offer.

"I am sorry but I have to decline your offer i have to brothers here with me and I do't want to leave them" I said and they started laughing. "What is so funny" I said rudely. "Kim told us that you had brothers and that we want to adopt all three of you" Lauren said. I thanked them and told my brothers to start packing as we were getting adopted and I told my friends and they were getting so excited for me.

My friends were helping me pack but I purposely didn't tell them that Joe was the manager of the Vamps otherwise they will freak.

When we all have finished packing I said bye to all the kids, while my NEW parents filled out the forms. While I was bringing my luggage down the stairs, I thought that I would tweet that i was getting adopted.

@MaxinetheTalented I'm finallygetting adopted thank you so much @VenelopeVampette @PenelopeVampette and @AllisontheGreat  for helping me pack all my stuff...... I'm so excited to live a new life.

_______________

We arrived in front of a beach mansion. "Is this our new house" Isaac screamed surprised. "Ye it is" Joe and Lauren says at the time. I asked which rooms was ours and we all ran up stairs and started unpacking. My brothers and I all had an ensuite, a balcony, a walk in wardrobe and a desk with a new phone, Mac book and our names painted on the wall. My room was a aqua colour, Isaac's room was red and Isaiah's room was blue. 

We had a tour of the house revealing: a basketball court (Indoor and Outdoor), screening room, indoor and outdoor pool, a recording studio, 4 spare bedrooms for my friends and Isaac and Isaiah's friends and apparently the Vamps has a room too, a big kitchen, a giant backyard, bathrooms, instrument room, living room and a dining room.

After the tour we had pizza for dinner and watched Divergent in he screening room.

When the movie finished i headed to bead grabbing a shirt and pajama shorts, putting my hair in a messy bun. I pulled the covers over me and texted my friends how awesome the house was.