Chapter 4. The Beach

I woke up with the sun glaring through the widow. I pulled the covers off me and headed the my wardrobe grabbing shorts and a tank top. I had a quick shower, got changed and went down stairs I here talking in the kitchen so I went there seeing my brothers awake. "Why are you awake so early it's 7 in the MORNING!" I said shocked as they never and I mean NEVER wake up this early. "We wanted to go to the beach but Joe and Lauren said that we have to wait as it was to early. And we didn't have a good sleep as we were excited that we were adopted" Isaiah says to me.

After breakfast Joe and Lauren said that we are going to the beach so I asked if my friends can come along and have a sleepover as we are after all best friends. They said its fine.

I got dressed into my black bikini and put a white see through shirt and denim shorts. I heard the door ring and I flung the door open seeing my friends screaming. I gave all of them a hug and went upstairs to get my phone and my bag full of the beach stuff and some snacks. My brothers and Joe and Lauren already left as the boys were so impatient.

We arrived at the beach seeing 4 guys talking to Joe. I went over with my friends to say hi then I saw THE VAMPS my friends were completely fangirling and hitting me as I didn't tell them.

( M= Maxine, V=Venelope, P=Penelope, B=Bradley, C=Connoer, J=James, T=Tristan)

M-"Hi I'm-"

C-"Maxine, I know Joe adopted you and your brothers"

V-"Hi I'm Venelope and this is my twin Penelope"

P-"HIIIIIIII"

B-"Hi I'm-"

V+P-"Your Brad, Connor, James and Tristan. You are also in the band The Vamps" They said together fangirling

J-"I see we have some fans"

We all had a chat with each other and my friends and I's phone kept buzzing. I checked my phone to see 2K new followers on twitter, I went and checked to see the Brad, James, Connor and Tristan tagged me and my friends.

@TheVampsBrad A day at the beach with these people @Allisonthegreat @VenelopeVampette @PenelopeVampette @MaxinetheTalented @JoeONeil @LaurenONeil.

@TheVampsConnor A day at the beach with my new besties @Allisonthegreat  @VenelopeVampette @PenelopeVampette @MaxinetheTalented @JoeONeil @LaurenONeil.

@TheVampsJames A day at the beach with these hotties @Allisonthegreat  @VenelopeVampette @PenelopeVampette @MaxinetheTalented @JoeONeil @LaurenONeil.

@TheVampsTristan A day at the beach with the new family @Allisonthegreat  @VenelopeVampette @PenelopeVampette @MaxinetheTalented @JoeONeil @LaurenONeil.

I retweeted and favouited all their tweets and followed them, then they followed back. James was talking to Venelope, Tristan was talking to Penelope, Connor was talking to Allison and I was watching them flirt with each other then I heard Brad talk to me. "They are getting along so well, would you like to come over to Tristan's place? "He said before I could say anything the girls all agreed like they were eavesdropping. "So, Since they agreed for me ye sure let me ask Joe, but is it possible if my brothers can come?" I said, "Ye they are the best" Brad replied with a big smile on his face.

After we all went for a swim I wanted to ask Joe if we can go to Tristan's house but I saw him talking to Brad.

Brad's Pov.

"If you date my daughter I don't want any fans to know. Don't break her heart. Any do anything stupid with her! OKAY!!!!" Joe said with me and all I did was nod because he said that I can date Maxine. But I don't know if she likes me back. I'm glad I asked her to come to Tristan's house so I can get to know her better.

Maxine's Pov.

We headed to Tristan's house after the beach. His house was big but not as big as our house. All we did was watch movies. Which I found quite boring as we are all roughly 17 except for my brothers. All the boys slept on the couch as all of us 4 girls got the bedrooms.

Me and the girls all stayed up and gossiping and talking about the boys. Apparently Tristan and James asked both twins on a date. Then my phone buzzed. It was Brad he tagged me in a tweet.

@TheVampsBrad Goodnight @MaxinetheTalented.

I stared at my screen with a smile across my face, then plugged it in then went to bed.

________________________

When I woke up, I unplugged my phone to see that Joe texted me to tell the boys and girls to get change and come home, as he said that him and the boys had to talk about there new cover.

I wake up the girls and there already had there shower but at the moment they are doing their makeup. It's has been and hour since I woke up and during that time I had a shower, got changed, did my make up and tried to wake up all bays for the past half an hour. I got so angry that I grabbed the horn from Tristan's room and blocked my ears and HHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They finally woke up and forwarded the message to the boys and they got ready as me and the girls left early to go grab breakfast.

We all arrived at my place and the girls and I went to my room and talking about last night.

KNOCK* KNOCK* KNOCK*

"COME IN" I yelled through the door.