8. A taste of their past

[ ⚠ ] W A R N I N G : U N E D I T E D

L O I S E   P.O.V

" No you don't! " I heard Jimin called out as I run myself to the bathroom. I quickly closes the door and locks it up. I heard him grunting incoherent words as I laughed out.

" Sorry Park Jimin. Ladies first. " I chuckled.

He knocked several times. " I'm going to make your life so miserable Loise. Now make it fast! I'm going to be late" he groans.

Slowly blowing the bubbles I formed at my hand. I heard him again calling my name for a hundredth time.

" Loise! I'm already late at my practice game. " He again knocked at the door.

I roll my eyes and turned the shower off and dried myself.

" You talk like a mad woman. " I said as I open the door.

That was like the greatest mistake I ever made. Because what welcomed me is enough to send my soul to heaven.

" For Pete's sake! " I swear and covered my eyes.

" Now get out of my way. " He pushed me off as he strips his boxers and make his way inside the bathroom.

I shook my head and walk myself to my cabinet and prepared myself to school.

I keep on thinking and doing my best to think of something else. Not that sinful abs of Park Jimin. But I can't help it, it's just to deceiving and to seducing. Snap it out Loise! My conscience said.

Flipping the pages of my book lazily, the noise inside the room is not helping either. Boys are so loud and annoying. I can't even manage to squeeze a phrase in my head. Stupid boys.

I was hoping that the skies above would open up and sends down a beautiful and a very kind person who also happens to be girl. Because honestly, I'm sick of looking at those broad bodies and hearing those ear exploding noises. But I'm just a hopeless girl. A bunny between those hungry pack of wolves.

" Jung! What's with that pretty face of yours? " Taehyung suddenly pops in.

I instantly move my head away from his too perfect face. " Nothing that concerns you Mr. Kim. " I replied with a deadpan face.

He chuckles and drag a nearby chair and seated opposite to mine. " I was thinking, what makes you really that special to Jimin. Now I know what's the reason. " He flashes his billion dollar smile. To be honest it could blind anyone.

" I don't care about that egoistic bestfriend of yours. " I retort and lazily snorted.

And mentioning about that egoistic and self-centered jerk, I haven't seen him this morning. He skipped the first period. Along with Jungkook , what's with them. And this guy is here.

" You concern over Jimin right? He skipped school because they went to the airport. " Taehyung shrugs and went from jolly to serious.

I tilt my head. So maybe that's the reason why he's soo eager to use the bathroom.

" Then why haven't you tag along with them? " I asks.

" Nah it's just an old friend of ours. " Taehyung replied and stood from his seat. " Better stay here. Right? " And left out the room.