Chapter 2

The next 7 hours went by very quickly as Jordan enlightened me with all the courses I had to pick from each year and the fact that it was an arts high school shocked me to no end. No more math or science, I had a mini dace party in my head for that. I loved Sia for this.

Also he told me all about the people there and that I was most definitely going to fit in and I wouldn't feel like the new girl because many people joined woods high for senior year as they had an amazing exchange program. To which I quoted Dr.Seuss "Why fit in when you were born to stand out? " to which he nodded in agreement. He also told me about the five main events they have every year which were the opening mixer, the bonfire, the talent hunt, prom and then the finals.

Soon we were nearing our descend and landing in London. This was still pretty strange for me, sure I had come to London for vacations a few summers ago but living here was going to be a hell a lot different. Hoping it was good different I hopped off my flight and heard remarks about how girls always had too many clothes as soon as my luggage came into view on the baggage carousel. I muttered some mild profanities at him and warned him to never insult girls clothes in any way possible if he wanted to stay alive.

In no time we were out of the airport at the pick up place of he airport.

In a while we spotted the guy who introduced himself as Edmond to which I yelled "Narnia!" and he chuckled. He seemed shocked to see me with Jordan but discarded his shocked expression and told us to wait as he gathered all the other people from the international terminal. After 20 minutes of just awkwardly standing there we headed to the bus. There were about twenty of us and the bus was not too small so it wasn't much of a hassle. Edmund and Jordan sat next to each other so I made my way to the back.

I sat next to a girl with long black curly hair which was tamed with a head band, she had darkish skin. She was wearing a long floral dress with a denim jacket and I was assuming she was Spanish.

I started to make small talk and soon enough we were talking about all sorts of things like Singing and dancing, which we both loved. Ariel seemed pretty nice and yes, she was Spanish the accent gave it away. She was new here too and we decided to stick together as we try to figure out how the system works here. I spoke to some other people too and after 2 hours we were nearing the school.

I could see two tall bricked tower like buildings and lots of landscaping done around, it was beautiful in the whole British sorta way. We entered the gate and I could see there was a huge Quad and lots of people walking around, siting on the benches with guitars, also some people dancing and what not. Right then I sent Sia a huge text exclaiming my love for her and thanking her for this, I was kind of glad that I moved. This was going to be exciting.

A/N- Unedited chapter so shoot me a comment if anything is wrong, And vote and comment about the nice things too. :D

Peace and fries ^_^