Chapter 3 Notes

Eren got to class ontime and sat down in the seat that was ment to be next to Levi who was asleep still.
"Levi Ackerman?" The teacher asked. There was no response, Eren was to embaressed to say where Levi was.
"M-maybe hes still asleep?"
"Ha you would know Jaeger! you probably fucked him last night" Jean replied with a smirk.
"JEAN! Dont use such language and dont be so rude!" The teached yelled at Jean, he just pouted. Eren sat there with a bright blush and looked down at the table twiddling his thumbs. About 25 minutes later Levi walked in again unsmartly dressed and sat down next to Eren.
"Levi you will be moving to the back of the class room" The teacher ask.
"What?! Oh thats just gay!" Levi shouted and slouched to the back on the classroom. Eren turned and look back at levi who was writing on a small piece of paper. Levi threw the bit of paper at Eren. Eren got the paper and opened it to which it read.
"Hey Eren, next fuck last night~ maybe again tonight?" Erens eyes widened and blushed as he looked over at him.
"Eren Jaeger... hand me that paper" The teacher asked as he held out his hand for the paper.
"Uh... n-no sir... its personal.."
"Jaeger everyone knows if you pass notes in class I have to read them!" Eren nodded nervously and handed him the piece of paper. He read it and his eyes slightly widened.
"hmm... i need to talk to you and whoever sent this to you AFTER the lesson.." Eren nodded with a hug blushed then the teacher threw it in the trash. Eren glared over at Levi who had a smirk and also nodded. After the bell went for the end of the lesson, everyone stood up to leave besides Eren and Levi who sat on oppisite sides of the room.
"Levi come to the front of the room please.." Levi lazily walked to the front and sat on the desk in front of Eren, so Eren had a clear view of Levis ass.
"Boys... Levi, i saw the note you passed to Eren, you know that isnt acceptable language for starters and you know you shouldnt pass notes. Thirdly, what if someone else saw that... how embaressed would you be?" The teacher stated.
"Well i wouldnt give two.. but Eren here is a little pussy" Levi chuckled.
"Oi! am not... i am just not as open about stuff as you are ACKERMAN!" Eren replied with a pout. Levi huffed.
"Ive had this converastion with Marco and Jean before... it also isnt right... you know you are both 15 and it isnt really allowed now is it.." The teacher stated again. Eren and Levi shook their heads.
"Yeah but sir, he was a pretty good fuck not gonna lie now" Levi said with a smirk. Erens eyes widened and went so red he could feel it.
"Shuuut up!! God!" Eren shouted and hid his face.
"Levi Ackerman stop being so rude, that is personal between you two only!" The teacher yelled. Levi sighed and got off the table.
"Well see you next lesson sir!" Levi said as he dragged Eren out of the room for lunch.

Sorry again this isnt as long again, i swear i will try harder next time!! XD <3