Chapter 2 Jaeger Boy

Eren went compleatly red and nodded.
"I-i guess so..." Levi smirked and started jerking him off very quickly with pressure. Erens eyes widened and moaned out loudly.
"Ngh~ L-Levi!" Eren kept moaning at the quick jerks he was getting. Suddenly Eren felt a warm pool in his stomach and started leaking Pre-cum.
"L-levi im almost there!" Eren moaned as levi lent down licking away the pre-cum.
"Cum for me you little slut" Levi growled as he speed up more and harder. Eren suddenly moaned really loud and released all over levis hand and some onto his chest.
"Mm Eren i bet that felt good... as good its going to feel when I fuck you.." Levi said seducvily. Erens eyes widened but nodded. He watched as Levi removed his own pants and underwear and reavled his length with was unsally big for such a short man. Levi quickly shoved two fingers into Eren's mouth.
"Suck" Levi growl. Eren nodded and began to suck on his fingers. Levi then quickly pulled his fingers away and ran them down Erens tight hole.
"Mm such a nice ass, might be good to fuck~" Levi said with a sinister grin. Eren sqirmed slightly as Levi pushed one finger in, and Eren moaned out.
"Aaah~ ngh" Levi raised an eyebrow.
"so you're not a virgin?" Levi smirked pervertedly and shoved the other finger in quickly then made a quick scissoring motion deep. Eren moaned loudly.
"Ah fuck! R-right there!" Eren screamed out as Levi hit the pleasured nerves.
"Found it~" Levi said as he quickly pulled out his fingers. He then positioned himself at his entrance and thrusted in rough.
"NGH! O-oh Levi, fuck me! fuck me until I cant walk!" Eren moaned loudly is despration. Levis eyes widened slightly but grew to a wide grin as he didnt reply but began to fuck Eren as hard and fast as he could. Eren gripped onto Levis arms tightly and screamed in pleasure as his sweet spot was his repeativly.
"F-FUCK! Right there, more!" Eren begged as he moaned in such delight.
"Oh you dirty slut" Levi complimented as he pounded at his mightyest.
"L-levi, im going to cum!" Levi chuckled and continud pounding.
"Cum for me, and ill cum all up in you!" Levi exclaimed. Eren suddenly screamed out loudly and came onto his chest. Soon after a few more rough thrusts Levi released himself deep into Eren.
"Haah~ Fuck!" Eren moaned out then the two panting heavily.

-The next moring. Eren stayed at Levis the night-

Eren was all ready for school as for Levi he was laying in again so he was going to be late. Eren didnt bother waking him but left him a note saying he left for school then grabbed his bag and left. Eren was walking to school then suddenly heard his name being shouted.
"Jaeger boy!" Eren turned around to Jean smirking and crossing the road to him.
"Oh, what do you want?" Eren questioned in discomfort.
"You need to keep youself down Jaeger boy... I heard you last night.." Jean stated with a chuckled followed. Erens eyes widened and went fully red.
"W-what do you mean?!" Jeam chuckled.
"Jesus christ Jaeger Im kidding." Eren sighed in releaf as he actually thought Jean heard what him and Levi did.
"Jean!" Marco shouted as he ran over to Jean.
"Oh hey babe~" Jean smiled at Marco and held his waist from behind and kisses his cheek. Marco giggled.
"Oh jean, stop it. Heh last night~" Marco said with a smirk. Jean smirked back.
"Oh it was great~" Eren awkwardly stood there.
"Uh guys... I am here you know.." Marco smiled at Eren.
"Hey you're the new kid! Hey im marco" Eren nodded and went to walk away but Jeam suddenly punched his arm quiet hard.
"Hey what the fuck? ow" Eren held his arm with an angered look at Jean.
"Oh its for luck! heh" Jean smirked. Marco pouted and held both of Jeans hands.
"Jean leave him alone, please.." Jean pouted.
"Awh come on Marco Im just playing.." Eren walked away with a pissed of mood now.

-To Be Continued-

sorry this one wasnt as long hehe ^.^