part 4

Hey umm Marcraftico here. Sorry I haven't been updating! I hope u like this part. I might make it a little longer.

After all the claiming and stuff all I wanted to do was go to my new cabin members and apologize to the ones I had hurt. It wasn't on purpose. So I walked over to the ares cabin kids and even before I could say sorry, they all tackled me and pinned me to the floor shouting, "welcome to the ares cabin bro! I have never seen such strength in my whole entire life!! That was crazy man I don't care if I was hurt or not!" I totally felt welcomed except for all the nugies they were giving me.

Just when we were walking back to the camp fire sing along, one of the biggest meanest of my...ummm...sisters came walking over she patted me on the back so hard I could have just crumpled on to the floor and scream in pain but I think the blessing of ares was still there and I did not really feel the pain after a while. I looked down at my body and disvover I had grown a little taller and more muscular because of the blessing."eeeeeeeewww....I don't whant to look like a muscle man......" I thought to myself. Well I guess that I should have known thag I was an ares kid since I came to camp, I was really aggressive, short tempered and impulsive and made the people around me wanna punch in my face. So we all went to the camp fire and that was the place where we all sang along with the appolo kids and I actually felt like I was at....home....

After the camp fire I hit the showers and changed into some clothes from jarslon from the hephaustus(not sure if I spelt it right) cabin, he was a friend I had made at the camp fire and we talked about alot of things, we seriously knew alot about the same games from the real world, it was fun.

Time skip 1 1/2 month

Jarslon and I had become best friends, we would meet up everyday and spar a little or have a canoe race and stuff like that. Today, I stood in the arena, standing face to face with a determined looking jarslon standing before me, ready to fight. Every time we spared, he would win. Still, after so long, any blade that reates in my had never felt just right I felt like I needed I different weapon, a middle ranged, double handed weapon, like a large sword, no swords? A scythe! Yes a scythe could be the answer. I walked up to jarslon let him come close and then said, "Hey jarslon. If I win this round, will promise to make me a certain weapon? Hmmm?""hah! Sure, not like you're going to win!"he answered back immediately. I felt a rush of energy surging though me, the same feeling when I was trying to fight something with high determination or I was really pissed. But now, I was. Just really really determined to get that scythe. My sword didn't feel that lopsided in my hands anymore and I felt like a could throw one thousand tons of who knows what. I charged at jarslon so fast I blacmed out, again. Darn it, but this time instead of injurimg jarslon badly, I woke up in the infirmary with a concerned jarslon looking at me. He lookes so happy that I woke up because he screeched in delight and hugged me, bit I felt a seering pain flare up wherever he touched me and I screamed, he immediately pulled away after hearing my deafening scream. I turned towards him and apologized, but he said it was his fault because I was badly injured. Wait, badly injured? I immediately asked him what he meant and he said, "bro, after you charged at me, I couldn't even see how fast you were going, you literally disappeared and appeared at me feet and you were on fire....I quickly got some water to put out the fire but you were still unconscious." Me, on fire...that's crazy.