part 2

Finally, we reached this dark weird looking place with a hill to our right. So Landon paid the cab driver and walked up the hill and asked me to quickly follow him before the monsters come. Then, I made the worst mistake ever, I said, "Monsters aren't real.". Instantly, a giant black dog appeared out of the shadows and growled at me. I did what was the most common thing to do when you're scared out of ur wits, I ran for my life. I just made it to the thing Landon called the border when he was snatched into the air by the black dog's teeth and I was so scared and angry I charged at the dog and grabbed it's right ear and used all my strength to pull down and the giant dog slammed into the tree right beside him. I think tree's are really being nice to me now a days.

Before I could continue being happy about my victory, I saw Landon lying on the ground motionless in a pool of blood. I quickly dragged him into the farm looking place and called out for help when a man in a wheelchair came rolling out of a big house, more of a mansion. He quickly took landon into the infirmary and called on a group of people called the Apollo cabin and the coolest thing ever happened, they did some magic thing to heal Landon.

Sorry, these chapters might be really short for now but I will make them longer in the later part. Also, pls tell me if you want me to continue or if I should stop.