Part 1

I blame it all on my darn good life. I live such a good life that all the bad things come all at once. Today's my birthday, I'm 11 and I'm running through the woods behind my house, and of course to make things worse it's dark, and there is a weird man looking thing that calls himself something like...cyclops, if I was right they were a race of one eyed monsters from those stupid greek myths mom always talks about. Well i can tell this cyclops doesn't like me because he's throwing freaking huge balls of dirt at me. "I'm Marcrass, I can run faster than this." I keep chanting in my head as I ran for my life.

I blame it all on my little brother. I only took a candy from him and he started crying like crazy, and then guess what, mom scolds me and kicks me out of the house and just so happens Jack Sandy, my schools big bully happens to just walk by and he sees me, of course he sees me. He walks over and the weirdest thing happened, he said "hmmm I smell war......hah! So clueless. ..little demigod...I bet you don't know who your father is, but I....do.". Just hearing that guy talkso big and call me some weird name just ticks me off, I stood up and did what was natural, I punched right between his eyes. Immediately he started screaming as his two eyes...or one eye.....turned bloodshot and stumbled backwards and shouted, "I AM A CYCLOPS! YOU SHAN'T DESTROY ME! I WILL HAVE YOU FOR MY DINNER!"

I immediately bolted for the woods without hesitation. "I hope mom won't get to worried and go crazy. Still I wonder why she kicked me out of the house.....it's my birthday man!" I thought to myself. Then I suddenly had an idea, I stopped and turned to see the cyclops still running toward me. I shouted"Hey ugly! Come get some!", his face turned so red I thought he might explode. He ran even faster, great, definitely what I needed, really. Then I know you think this is tupid but it actually worked, sidestepped his charge and he smashed straight into the tree right behind me, while he was unconscious, I ran for the house at full speed. Guess who was waiting for me at the door, landon, my best friend, he's pretty weird and he canw walk properly and bullies always pick on him but I'm mostly there to protect him. I quickly filled him in on what had just hapoened and expected him to say that I've gone crazy, but he just nodded and said that he needed to rake me somewhere quick. For some reason I did not argue and left the house and he hailed a cab to take us to a place called something strawberry service. After we got in I asked, "Bro, where on earth are you trying to take me.". He didn't answer and just chewed his finger nails and kept on looking out the window, as if he was expecting something to appear out of nowhere. He lasted like that the whole time while going to this place landon wanted me to go to.