1.

Hi, I'm Lacey Jones, I'm 17 going on 18 in August. I'm In my last year of High School thank god.

You might think that I have a good life, friends, family.

No.

I have no friends but I did have 1 special friend once. His name is Zayn Malik. We were friends for 13 years but that all ended when we started High School. He was my best friend we did everything together, until that day.

He left me to be 'Popular'. My heart broke that day, into a million pieces. Ever since then I haven't spoken to him once.

My mother died 2 years ago, she died in a car accident. My father blamed me for her death, which led to him being violent, controlling and abusive. That's right he's Abusive...towards me.

I have bruises all over my body. Arms, Legs, stomach and even my face. I have been cutting too, I've got so many scars, nothing to be proud of, it's a way to relieve stress and pain.

I'm not really noticed in School but if I was, it would be trouble. I get bullied by Zayns 'popular group' but he doesn't know that. Niall, Liam, Louis and Harry bully me without Zayn knowing. They told me if I ever told Zayn that they bully me, they would make my life worse, so I don't tell him.

Zayn is known as the 'Player' from what I've heard. Apparently he uses girls for sex and he has girls all over him. That's what I've heard anyway.

Not like I care.

I hate him.

I don't need him, I've coped for 4 years without him, as soon as I graduate, I'm free.

----------------------------------------------

It's Monday. Great. Not.

I woke up in pain like usual, I'm used to it. I would wake up in pain like everyday. It was 7:00am and I got out of bed and slowly moved my sore body to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and saw a worthless, unwanted and unloved girl. I was happy once, I used to be so close to my mother, we did everything together. But that day when she was pronounced dead, my life shattered into billions of pieces and broke even more when my father started to abuse me.

I grabbed the tooth brush and started to brush my teeth, I brushed my hair too. I walked back into my room and opened the draws and pulled out a pair of white skinny jeans that shows all my curvs and a black hoodie to cover all my scars and bruises. I put some socks on and put my trainers on and grabbed my bag and slowly and quietly left my room, careful not to wake my father.

I made my way down the stairs and went into the kitchen and opened all the cupboards to get food. I went to close the doors but a spoon fell on the floor, shit. I quickly ran out the door and left for school before my father caught me.

It was kind of sunny today but cold. I live like 20 minutes away from the school, it felt longer because of my pain. As I was walking I was thinking of my mother, if she was here if still be happy, if she was still here I'd probably be a different girl.

I was still in pain and my sides still hurt from last nights beating, my ribs feel like they're broken. I was walking holding my sides.

I heard a car horn beep and it was Niall and Harry, I turned my head and kept walking holding my sides.

"Niall, look who it is" Harry laughed

"See you at school bitch" Niall shouted and drove off speeding down the road.

I carried on walking to school getting more and more nervous about today.

What seemed like forever I finally arrived at the school. I was walking through the car park and saw Zayn leant against his car smoking.