3.

Zayn P.O.V.

She was going to tell me, I could tell she was scared. I will make them stop, no one should be bullied.

I walked off back into the school to finish the rest of my classes. Lacey did too.

----------------------------------------------

(School Finished)

Lacey P.O.V.

My nerves were getting to me. I can't believe I agreed to tell him who is bullying me. I swore to the bullies I wouldn't tell Zayn.

But I have to, he's coming to the house. I hope my dad is drinking for the sake of him not seeing Zayn.

Anyway school is finished and I'm going home, not like I want to, I have to. I don't go out much, I go to school, go home and it's very rarely I go out anywhere.

As I was walking home, I was thinking about everything that could go wrong.

1. Zayn won't believe me
2. Niall, Liam, Louise and Harry will find out I told Zayn.
3. Zayn will join in

I shook my head and pushed the thoughts out. I just wanted to hide from everyone? I just want to be left alone, where I can do what I want.

As I got to the end of my street I saw my father putting out bags of rubbish probably full of beer bottles. I stopped and moved by a hedge to make sure he didn't see me. He looked around before walking back in the house.

I walked to the door and took a deep breath. I opened the door and the smell of smoke and alcohol hit me, making me feel sick.

I walked down the hallway and heard my father talking to himself again.

I walked into the kitchen and saw him. I went to the cupboard to get a glass for a drink of water.

"What are you doing back?" He snorted and glared at me.

"Schools finished" I said not wanting to upset him.

"We'll go away, stay out of my sight" he said and walked into the living room with another beer.

I did as I was told and went to my room out of his way.

I walked into the bedroom and pulled out my song book from beneath my mattress. I flipped to page 10 and pulled my guitar from my wardrobe and sat back down on my bed.

(I know this song is written and sang by Leona Lewis)

Hold up... hold on... don't be scared,
You'll never change what's been and gone.
May your smile... Shine on...
Don't be scared,
Your destiny may keep you warm.

Cause all of the stars have faded away,
Just try not to worry,
You'll see them some day.
Take what you need,
And be on your way,
And stop crying your heart out.

Get up... Come on... why you scared?
You'll never change what's been and gone.

Cause all of the stars have faded away,
Just try not to worry,
You'll see them some day.
Take what you need,
And be on your way,
And stop crying your heart out.

Cause all of the stars have faded away,
Just try not to worry,
You'll see them some day.
Just take what you need,
And be on your way,
And stop crying your heart out.