Camping!

*Honk Honk* There's Derek, I smiled. " Get in we're going to Walmart to get food and shit.", He laughed. Darcy and I hop in the truck and head towards Walmart. "How are we gonna get booze?", asked Darc. " Darc he's Derek he can get anything", Xavier laughed. Duh Darc, I added. "Well sorry I was just wondering"'Laughed Darcy.

"Ahh we made it", Darc says as we jump out of the car. "Darc you and Xavier go get two tents and two blow up matresses and Mace and I will go get food and booze.", Derek says as we enter Walmart. What the hell should we get , I say as I look up at Derek. "Anything, I'm paying.", Derek says. Yay thanks Derek, I say as I give him a huge hug.

                                                                 Derek's P.O.V

"Yay! Thanks Derek", Mace says as she enbraces me into a big hug. Gosh I love her hugs they are so warm and soft they are simply amazing. Her scent, smile, laugh...Her everything amazes me. Tonight is the night that i'm going to tell her that I love her.

                                                          Maciee's P.O.V

I got  so much food its not even funny, I laugh as we meet each other at the truck. "What about the booze?", Darc and Xavier asked in a rhythmic tone.Right here , I said as I pulled a shopping cart full of liquor over by the truck. "Yay! We're going to get pretty waisted", Laughed Xavier. "So where is this camp sight", asked Darcy. "You will see when we get there", Derek said with a smirk on his face.

                                                    Ten minutes later!

"OMFG!!! WE'RE CAMPING ON THE BEACH!", screamed Darcy.  Wow Derek this is beautiful ,I cooed in amazement. "Well I wanted to go somewhere peaceful.",smiled Derek. This is perfect ,I smiled up at him. Well set up the tents, Darc and I said as we sit down in the sand. "Why do we have to do it",asked Xavier. "Well we're girls and you are guys so therefore...You guys do everything", Darcy smiled. I laughed cause Xaviers face was priceless. 

"No that everything is set up who is sleeping with who?", asked Derek. I'll sleep with Derek, I said as I took my stuff into our tent. "I'm fine with sleepin with Xavier", laughed Darcy. "Ohh you are going to sleep with Xavier huh?", laughed Derek. We all begin to laugh. "You never know.", Darcy says as she winks at Xavier. 

Well tonights going to be intresting!

                                                                Authors note:

                                                               Well this is my first story so don't judge.!

                                                                           Bye Beauties<3 :*