chapter 11

Maggie's pov

Today Cameron woke me up. He said that me and Hayes was late. I woke up Hayes and we got ready. I didn't know how to do my hair so I asked Cameron. I said "Cameron can you do my hair?" Cameron said"umm I guess so come here."

Cameron did my hair and just put it in a ponytail. I said "thank you cameron." Cameron said "your welcome baby now go get Hayes so I can drop you guys off."

Hayes's pov

I was texting Lola telling her how I was gonna be late so I couldn't walk with her.

L:where r u babe

H: we are late just go ill see u at skool

L:okay baby later.

Then Maggie came in. Maggie said "come on Cameron said hurry up." I said "come on let's go I'm ready" we went downstairs.

We got in the car and Cam drove us to school. Cameron said "Hayes you have to stay after school today so don't leave until you got to tutoring." I said "okay." Maggie and I went to our classes.

Maggie's pov

I sat in the back of my second period class. The boy next to me said "nappy headed bitch." I put my head down. I didn't know kids can curse now but then on remembered how everyone at my old school cursed. I'm not nappy headed. It's just because I'm mixed and my hair is very curly. I hate that people call me nappy headed and you can put you hands through my hair without it getting tangled and my hair is extremely soft.

The teacher said "so what is a+b+c and they all equal a number. I raised my hand. I was the only one. I said "it's 32." The teacher said"yes Maggie that is right." Everyone looked at me. The boy said "nerd!!!!" Everyone laughed. The teacher said"thats enough class."

The period was over and the boy next to me named Luke said" what are you rushing for?" I said "nothing excuse me." Luke stood in my way. Luke knocked my books out my hand. Luke said "what class are you going too?!" I said "8th grade english." Luke said "nerd!!" I picked up my books an starting walking away. Luke tripped me.  Luke said "don't walk away from me!!" I started crying and my nose starting bleeding. Luke said "cry baby"and walked away.

I went to the nurse and she fixed me up and gave me a pass. I went to class and gave it to Mr. Rivers. I sat in the back and tried to do my art homework since I have that next. Hayes was in the class with me as well as Byrce.

Mr. Rivers left to got to the bathroom. Bryce came next me and said "watcha doing?" I said "my art homework." Bryce said " I heard you and Hayes was sick." I said "yea." Bryce said "was Hayes mean, he can be grumpy when he is sick." I said "yea,but then he stopped." Bryce said "good." I laid my head on the desk. Bryce said "what's wrong?" I said "nothing I'm just tired." Bryce touched my nose and I accidentally said "oww." Bryce said "what?" I said "nothing." Bryce said "why you say oww?" I said "nothing Byrce." Bryce said "okay" and went back to his desk.

Mr.Rivers came back. He said "so why did James want to forgive his sister?" I raised my hand. The only one again. I said "he wanted to forgive his sister because he didn't want to live the rest of his life having a grudge against those he loved." Mr.Rivers said "correct Maggie." I starting doing my art homework again. I put my head down. I felt someone looking at me. I looked up a little and all of Hayes friend was looking at me even Hayes and Byrce. I put my head back down.

Soon the period was over and I had art. I went to my art class I forgot that Luke is my partner for our art project and my history project. Luke said "sooo for these projects I guessing you will be doing it." I said "but you need to help me Luke." He said "fine freaking bitch, i will come over to your house after school." I said "actually I have to stay after school today so how about you come over tomorrow?" Luke said "whatever."  I said "so you can draw good so how about you draw the stuff and I write what it's about." Luke said "okay." He was just looking at me not even really paying attention. I said "Luke can you please pay attention?" Luke said "can you stop being such a bitch and shut the hell up." I said "forget it why should I do this with you your such a jerk!?" I go to the teacher an ask can I switch partners. She said no. I sat back down with Luke. Luke said "so I'll come over tomorrow after school."