chapter 25

Maggie's POV

I woke up and I smiled. It is my birthday. I sat up. Nash was laying next to me. I shook him. Nash woke up. Nash said "happy birthday baby." I said "it is my birthday!" Nash said " I know,go take a bath baby." I said "okay."

I got up and ran in my room. There was a cage in the middle if my room. I looked in it and it was a small puppy. I opened the door and it jumped on me. I picked it up. It was white and fluffy. Like a snowball. There was a note.(snowball in the picture above)

He licked my face. I made a face. He sat on my lap. Someone came in my room. It was Cameron. Cameron said "What is this?" I said "I found it,and there is a note." Cameron said "did you read it?" I said "nope." Cameron took the note and read it out loud.

Cameron said "Maggie today is your 11th birthday,you are finally gonna be able to go on all those rides you couldn't get on,you made it, Happy birthday Maggie we love you

From,Carter and Matthew."

I said "They got me a dog?!" Cameron said "yea." I said "can I keep it?" Cameron said "sure what are you gonna name him?" I said "um I wanna name him Snowball." Cameron said "okay,put snowball down and take a bath." I said "okay." I put snowball down and I went in my bathroom.

Cameron's pov

I picked up snowball and went in Nash's room. I said "Nash guess what Maggie found?" Nash said "what?" I said "look."

Nash looked at me and said "really?" I said "yea the cage was in her room." Nash said "he is so small." I said "yea wanna hold him?" Nash said "Stop playing Cam!!" I laughed.

I said "she wants to keep it,his name is snowball." Nash said "fine,I have to get my medicine then." I said "Well you can't just give him away,he was a present." Nash said "I know."

We went downstairs and Nash cooked breakfast. Hayes and Bryce was playing. The jacks and Matthew came downstairs. Matthew said "you guys saw my present?" I said "yea she named him snowball." Maggie came downstairs and said "because he looks like on."

Maggie said "Thank you Matthew." Matthew said "your welcome rugrat."

I was already dressed for my meeting. I had to go. I picked up Maggie. I said "Maggie, I have to go now,but when I get back it will we can do something okay?" Maggie said "are you sure you can't stay?" I said "I'm sorry baby but we can do something later okay?" Maggie said "okay."

I kissed Maggie's cheek and I put her down. I said bye to everyone and I left. I have a present for Maggie but I'm gonna give it to her later when I get back home. I drove off.

Maggie's pov

Matthew said "you like snowball?" I said "yea,he is so soft." Matthew said "you know snowball was just burned a week ago." I said "that is why he is so small?" Matthew said "yeah."

Nash said "so Maggie,snowball isn't allowed in my room or near my stuff okay?" I said "okay." Nash said "go put snowball in your room and wash your hands so you can come and eat." I said "okay." I brought Snowball upstairs. I put him on my bed. I washed my hands and jumped down the stairs. I sat down and ate.

I finish eating them Nash said "Maggie,Carter and Taylor are gonna take you out." I said "they are too goofy." Nash said "they are gonna get you a gift." I said " It is okay." Nash said "they are outside now,eat."

I ate my food as Nash went to get the door. It was Taylor and Carter. I don't really spend a lot of time with Carter or Taylor but when i do we just play around. Taylor said "Hey Maggie you ready?" I nodded my head yes.

I said "bye Nash." Nash said "bye baby,I will see you later okay?" I hug Nash and said "OK." Nash Kissed my forehead and we left.

We got in the car. Taylor said "put your seat belt on babe." I listened. I put my seat belt on and we drove off.

Taylor was driving. Carter said "what do you want Maggie?" I said "um,I don't know." Carter said "did you see the gift Matthew and I got you?" I said "oh yeah,thank you." Carter said "what did you name him?" I said "I named him snowball." Carter said "oh."

We stopped at someone's house. We got out and a boy with dark pink cheeks opened the door. He said "Hey guys come in.'' We went inside and Taylor said "oh yea Sam this is Maggie it is her birthday, Maggie this is Sam." I waved to him. Sam said "happy birthday." I said "thank you.' Carter sat down. So did Sam. Taylor made me go with him but his phone ringed and he answered it. He was mad. He was cursing. He hung up the phone.

I said"Nash and Cameron said it is inappropriate to curse in front of kids." Taylor said "sorry baby." I said "you are gonna be in trouble." Taylor said 'shush." I laugh at how goofy he was. Taylor said "want your present now?" I said "um mm no can I get it later?" Taylor said "sure."

Taylor gave me pineapples. I love pineapples. We watched a movie then we went outside into the pool. I couldn't get in since i didn't have a bathing suit. but one of the boys was running and i fell in. i started swimming. Someone picked me up. i got out of the water and i was coughing up water. i couldn't breathe. I said "inhaler." Taylor said 'get her inhaler Carter and hurry." Carter came back and i took it and put it i my mouth. i didn't even count and just pumped it. I could breathe. Taylor said 'come on we gotta change your clothes." I said "i don't have any." Sam said " i have some shorts you might be able to fit." I said " what about a shirt?" Taylor said "you can just wear one of their shirts."

Sam gave me clothes and I changed in the bathroom.I went downstairs and saw the time. It was 5:10. Taylor said that Nash told us to come back home now. We drove home.

I sat on the couch. Nash said "baby what happened to your clothes?" I said "one of them pushed me in the water and got my clothes soaked and my hair messed up." Nash said "do you still wanna go out?" I said "yea I will change my clothes."

I went upstairs and changed my clothes. I was finish and I went back downstairs. I put a headband on and I just wore a afro.

Nash said "come on baby." We got in the car. Hayes Bryce and I was all the way in the back no one can hear us since we wasn't that loud. Hayes said "birthday punches!" I said "no Hayes stop!" Hayes said "no." I yelled "Nash,Hayes is trying to hit me." Nash said "Hayes stop it now!!" Hayes said "fine." Bryce said "why are you always on trouble?" Hayes said "her." I said "no you bother me." Bryce said "I believe her right now instead of you." Hayes said "Shut up."

We got to the restaurant and we got out the car. We was sat down and ordered. Since it was my birthday I ate for.free so I can get anything I wanted. We didn't really do much but talk and eat. Then we left. Most of the guys went home.

We went home and I opened my presents. I had a telescope. It was from Cameron.I begged him to buy me one.

I had a solar system thing that puts you to sleep.you record what is gonna put you to sleep. I played it and Shawn was singing.

I had a box. I couldn't open it. It was from Nash and Cameron. I got scissor. I opened the box and it was a game. It was a 3DS. I saw a commercial on tv about it. It is so cool.

Nash said "baby go put your stuff away and come lay down." I said "but I wanna wait for Cameron to come back?" Nash said "okay but put your stuff away." I said "okay."

I put my stuff away except for my solar system. I left it on my nightstand.I laid down and I watched tv. I looked at the time 8:51. Cameron is gonna be here soon.

I went downstairs and I saw him sitting on the couch. I jumped over the couch and sat next to him. Cameron said "Hey baby,I thought you was sleeping." I said "no I was just watching tv." Cameron said "I'm sorry I was late baby,we was supposed to go out." I said "it is okay." Cameron said "okay baby." I laid down on Cameron lap and we watched tv.

I went to sleep.

Cameron's pov

I was tired and so was Maggie. She was sleeping. I picked her up and put her in her bed. I put the covers over her and left her door open a little. I went in my room and took my clothes off and I got in the bed and laid down.and went to sleep.

Maggie's pov

I made it to my 11th birthday.Ha mommy! Ha daddy! I'm 11 and I not with you guys any more. I'm better.