chapter 19

Nash's pov

I woke up and I saw Maggie sleeping. She looked beautiful. I gently woke her up. Maggie said "yes Nash?" I said "come on we gotta go, go take a shower baby." Maggie sleepily got up and went to the bathroom. I laughed at how cute she was. I woke up everyone. I took a shower and got dress. Then I had to help Maggie.

I went in Maggie's room. I see Hayes bothering Maggie again. Hayes had her teddy bear up in the air. I punched Hayes in the arm as hard as I can and said " Hayes don't play around today get her stuff!" Hayes sucked his teeth and gave the teddy bear to Maggie. I said "Maggie come on, I need to do your hair real quick." I made her hair all curly and put on a head band with a bow.  Cameron came in and said " come let's go!"

I picked up Maggie. I said "okay Maggie, people are gonna yell at us but I don't want you to get scared okay?" Maggie said "okay." I picked Maggie up and set her on my hip. We got downstairs. Once we got off the elevator. Maggie clinched to me. I held her tighter. Maggie had her teddy bear and put it in my shirt so I can hold it. It was slipping though so I was holding my stomach so it didn't fall.

We got in the limo. I put Maggie in first then I got in. I said "baby why you put your bear in my shirt?" Maggie said" I couldn't hold it and your shirt looked loose enough to put her in there."  We all started laughing. Maggie sat on the floor playing. I picked her up and dusted her off. I said "baby get off the floor, your gonna get your clothes dirty." Maggie said "okay." I sat her on my lap.

We finally got to the place. We all got out one by one. They had ropes so the girls couldn't get to us. I told Maggie it okay since they can't get us. Maggie and I walked out and she held my hand. I could tell she was scared. She made her grip extremely tight.

We started getting ready. Hayes Bryce and Maggie were playing on the stage. Bryce isn't allowed to be on the stage unless if Hayes tells him too.

Maggie started singing along with a song that was playing in the Mic. Hayes and I made the D.J turn the music off. He listened and Maggie kept on singing. Maggie can sing. Almost as good as Shawn. Maggie stopped and looked around and stopped at Hayes and I. Hayes and I started clapping. I ran over to her and picked her up. I said "baby, you can sing!" Maggie said "so?" I said " you will see when we start." Maggie said " okay."

We finally started. We all just sat on the stage waiting for the curtains to rise. It did and they all had questions. The first one was "who is the little girl?" Cameron said "that is Maggie." Maggie ran over to cam and sat on his lap. Everyone awed her. Another said "how old is she?" Maggie said "I'm 10." Another girl asked " how did you guys get Maggie?" Cameron and I looked at Maggie to see if she wants us to tell them. Maggie nodded her head yes. I said "well Cameron and I helped her out with her parents and one day she needed help so we decide to let Maggie live with us." Another girl said " what grade are you in Maggie?" Maggie said " I don't know, I have different classes. Some are 6th grade classes others are 8th grade classes."  Everyone ooed. We all laughed.

After all the questions. We started playing around. Maggie said " what are you guys gonna do?" Cameron said " we are gonna play. You wanna play?" Maggie said " later." Maggie sat in the rolling chair with a mic. I heard Maggie singing but it was low. We hushed everyone down so they can hear Maggie.

Shawn's pov

Everyone was looking at Maggie. Maggie realised and said "what?" Hayes said " you were singing in the Mic." Maggie said " why you guys do that?!" We laughed. I said " guys who wants to hear Maggie sing?" Everyone cheered. Maggie sat with me. I pulled her on my lap and said " you know my songs?" Maggie said "yea Hayes listens to it." I laughed and said " do you know life of the party?" Maggie said " I love that one. Can I sing that one?" I said "sure cupcake." Maggie started singing.