No. 34 ♡

"Aye, Hampton. You can't take Pierre like that," De'Anthony told me. Some of Pierre niggas stood behind him. They stood inside my tent, and I planned on changing out of this dress.

"None of you niggas going to stop me. Last time I checked Pierre was a Santiago, so he's going too!" I said.

"But ain't your name Hampton Santiago," De'Anthony smirked. "Fuck you Ant," I said.

"You're practically married into the family," Aaron said. I turned to all of them.

"I have fuckin' business to handle and if y'all motherfuckers don't leave you will be joining the Santiago family. And I can be so heartless," I gritted.

"This bitch trippin'," one nigga said. I raised an eyebrow and pressed my tongue against my cheek.

"This bitch 'bout to make you her bitch. Haul his ass too!" I yelled. I had people come in to take him.

"Mrs. Santiago this is unecessary," Aaron said. He was trying to get to me. That big smirk plastered on his face.

"My name is fuckin' Hampton! Call me by my shit! Or you going to be joining them," I threatened.

"See baby girl, that's where you go wrong. If you kill me, you won't be able to forget about me. That's only because I made you cum, over and over and over again," Aaron said walking up to me.

Ant stared at us in awe. "Shit!" De'Anthony said. I shook my head.

"You is so fucking stupid, Aaron. Pierre would fucking kill you himself! You messing with her, her! She can't even stop Pierre when he's that mad!" De'Anthony yelled.

I looked away embarrassed. "It ain't my place to tell him though. Hampton, you need to stop this shit soon!" De'Anthony said.

"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, Ant," I said walking off. I wanted what happened between Aaron and I to stay in Vegas. I don't need it following me around, but that won't happen. It's always on my conscious.

×××

I turned the knob to the door and opened. They all was tied up in a chair, all of them. I untied Pierre letting him go.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" He yelled, slightly pushing me. I stumbled back, but kept my balance.

"You had me tied up! Look at my fucking wrist and neck, Hampton!" He yelled showing me his wrist and neck. All I could do was stare at him.

"You can only look at me! Answer the fucking question, man!" His voice boomed. Nothing but pure venom leaking out.

I've never seen him so mad before. "I-I-I," I stuttered on my words, so I just shut up.

"You ain't got shit to say, huh!? Fuck you!" He spat before walking out. I was left speechless and I could feel my blood boiling.

"Which one's your wife!?" I yelled to Seazar. He didn't answer my question. "Miranda Santiago," I said calling out her name.

The one who began to cry and shake the most was my girl. I smirked walking over to her. I pushed the chair down sending her face first on the floor.

"Lets put it like this, all y'all going to die regardless," I said. "All because of this man right here," I smiled patting his shoulder.

"I think I'm going to kill Miranda," I smiled. Her sobs got louder and I removed the tape from her mouth.

"Please, please!" She cried. I shook my head untying her. I could see the tears fall down Seazar's face.

"I want y'all to enjoy the show of watching her bleed out," I said. I kept my foot on her back as one of the guards brought me my tray of knives. Also putting on gloves.

I grabbed the small scalpel. "See, when you know how to use one of these everything comes in handy," I smiled.

Madison was crying her poor little eyes out and Seazar was practically hopping around in his chair. "Remove his tape," I ordered.

I then felt a fist collide with my face. I reacted smoothly and returning the same punch back to Miranda. I rubbed my nose slightly noticing the blood.

I smiled before slowly turning her neck to the side.

"If I leave two small, but deep indentations on each side of her neck she was slowly but surely bleed out. Also her oxygen will get cut off. So she might bleed out or suffocate. I'd rather her suffocate. Don't you see how nice I am?" I asked.

"Leave all of them out of this!" Seazar cried. "Please don't kill her," he said.

I put one indentation on the right side of her neck and blood started to slowly spill out.

"Stop! Stop!" He yelled. I looked over at him. "Shh," I hushed him. The same thing he said to me when I screamed for him to stop.

I left the last indentation in her neck before finally standing up. She was gasping for air and I sat the scalpel back on the tray.

I slipped the gloves off handing it to them, before walking out.

×××

I walked into my house and I knew Pierre was here. His scent always lingered. I walked upstairs to my bedroom. I opened the door and he was just watching T.V.

"Pierre," I said. He looked over at me and back to the T.V. I flicked on the light. I changed out my clothes and into something more comfortable, before turning off the light and crawling into bed.

"Pierre," I said lowly. "What?" He asked, clearly annoyed. I wrapped my legs up in his legs and my arms around his torso.

"I'm sorry," I whispered. He untangled me from around him, but I started to whine. I hopped right back on him.

"Pierre please! We just got married today," I whined. "Cuddle with me," I said. He pushed me off and stood up.

"Where you going?" I asked. He grabbed his jacket and his keys. "Out," he responded.

"What you going to see Kiara or some!?" I yelled as I followed him to the door.

"That's exactly who I'm going to see," he said before slamming the door.

If you like any of my stories, please share them with your friends. That'll be nice.