Chapter 3-Gettin settled

August POV...

I jus now woke up, and checked the time on the clock. 12:45.I had my arms around Alexis waist. No weird shit tho. She was facing me and... This girl drooled on my chest! Whatever.I drooled on her hair anyways.I got up took a shower brushed my teeth, and got dressed. Today's the day the girls meet my fam, I'm pretty sure they met their mom's side. They are actually pretty nice. I jus don't get jaslyn. She was waaaaaayyy different when I first met her. Someone changed her, and I know who did too. You see, her brother Marcus hated me, probly cus of my fame when I was selling drugs, plus I was jus popular in school out of nowhere like ghee shit. He had a lil squad with like three people in it and I, no lie, had half of the school. He was already mad that I was dating his sister but I ain't give a fuck. So he would always try to be in my squad but I ain't let him, he tried to jump me. Like who the fuck attempts to jump someone and then ask to be in their squad like no nigga. So that only made him more mad. Then I beat him in basketball which was stupid cus he got mad. I was tired of him gettin mad so I confronted him.

Flashback...

Me:"Yo dude!"I called him over.I was with my squad he was with his.

Marcus:"Wut?"

Me: "Why do you stay mad whenever I do shit."

Marcus: "cus yo always doing shit to piss me off."

Me: "Like wut huh?"

Marcus:"First of all you changed my fucking sister, second, you took my squad, third you.....etc." He was making up a whole bunch of stuff.

Let's jus say I won a fight that day. But he changed jaslyn and she got less interested in me. Of course she gained her interest back in me after I hit it but she found out she was pregnant and like I said, she didn't want the girls so I went to court and I got full custody. And yeh other shit happened. I zoned in and Alexis jus woke up.

Alexis: "Goodmornin daddy, you ok?" I smiled widely cus that's what she always would say when she woke up,well except the you ok part. I'm surprised she said daddy instead of dad.

Me:"Goodmornin baby, and yeh I'm alright. " she smiled and put her hands up signaling she wants me to pick her up.

Me: "Get on my back." She said ok and hopped on my back. I walked downstairs and Alexa and Chris were making breakfast. While dancing, their so weird. Me and Alexis jus cuddled and chilled out on the couch watching spongebob, this niggas DUMB bruh.

Alexa:"Breakfast is ready!!!!!" Alexis is actually the quiet one, Alexa... Not so much..

Alexis: "Yeh really?!"

Alexa: "Yep!!! Come on slow pokies!!" Me and Alexis looked at each other and busted out laughing. It feels good to have my girl's back. I sat next to Alexis and Alexa sat next Chris. It was silent until me and Alexa said

Me/A:"Best friend goals! " were looked at each other shocked and Alexis held on to me while Chris held on to Alexa.

Alexis/Chris: "Best friend goals!!" We laughed and ate and chilled out on the couch.

Me: "You guys are meeting my family today."

Alexa: "Really?!" She said jumping up and down.

Alexis: "Fr?!"

Me: "Mhmm. But you already met my mom, except you were little so you won't remember her."

Alexa: "I remember her!"

Alexis: "Lexa shut up, no you don't."

Alexa: "Yeh huh, she looked very pretty and she told me to call her g-ma."