Feelings/surprise visit

Ciana's POV...(in the media)

Yes, I still do have feelings for trey. But I know that he has a girlfriend plus a baby girl who's adorable as ever and I have... A boyfriend who's also the father of my two babies. Of course my life isn't perfect or else I would've been the most happiest girl on earth. Keim is a very, very abusive father. Not to my kid(s), but to me.I honestly don't know why but I need someone to talk to. And trey's the only one but I don't want his girlfriend to seem like I'm trying to take her man because I'm not. I already have enough problems and people hating on me and I don't need any more.

Keim:"Come here little bitch. "

Me: "Keim, no I have kaden." I pleaded with plead in my eyes.

Keim:"Well put him down, dumb bitch. " he said coming closer.

Me: "Keim noooooooo.....

Chris's POV...

Y'all like, my neighbor's next door worry me sometimes. Like I wanna walk in their house to see what's up but at the same time I don't wanna make the wrong assumptions but today I'm going to surprise some people and by people I mean August, the twins and word around town I hear that alexis has a baby. Lexis Texas is growing up tooo fast and ion like that at all. But anyways, it was 9:45 on my iPhone 6s, no mean to brag, and slid on some joggers and black v-neck sorry l shirt with my neon green foamposites and sprayed a little bit of axe around me and went to royalty's room to get her ready. I walked in to find her up and jumping in her crib holding on to the railing.

Roy:" Pa-pa!" She screamed and stuck her pacifier back into her mouth. I lifted her up out of the crib and kissed her all over her face.

Me: "Good morning you!" I said placing her on my right hip looking through her drawers for something for her to wear. I decided that she should jus match me so I got everything out that was jus like what I was wearing but smaller. I slid on her black minion socks and her little neon green foamposites and started to do her hair. I put them in little pig tails and picked her up walking downstairs into the kitchen. I placed her in her customized highchair and cut up small pieces of bananas and oranges,cuties to be exact. I put them on her little highchair table and watched her immediately dig in.*sighs* This girl...

Alexa's POV...

I don't think anyone has noticed but I went M.I.A (missing in action) for the past 3 weeks. Nobdy knows but denique and monica. The reason is because I have a..... I have a really bad secret to tell you... I don't know if I should....

OK fine I'll tell you! Well treyvons dad, trey songz, well he's been doing me dirty, and when I mean that I mean-

Trey(songz):"Alexa get your ass over here now!!! "

Me: "Yes sir!" I say running towards him.

Me: "Y-you called sir?" I said trembling in front of him. He slapped me making me stumble back a little but I managed to catch myself.

Trey: "I need you to go out again and give some drugs to ceaser again. Then when you get back, be prepared to enjoy the rest of the night with me. And remember what I told you."

Me: "If I get caught, it's all on me sir."

Trey; "That's right!" He said aggressively, grabbing my jaws and smashing his lips into mine. This is what I mean by dirty work, and there's more to it that you'll find out soon. But I kissed back because if I didn't.... You wouldn't wanna know what would happen.I grab my black hoody and slip it on over my bruised head. As I walked pass trey to the door he slapped my ass and I quickly left to ceaser's place. Now ceaser...*slightly chuckles* ceaser... ceaser's a different story.I can't escape because trey has 10 niggas in every corner watching me. If I could, I would... trust me...

Alexis's POV...

So me, my dad, my mom, trey and adelia were chilling out, watching TV on the couch. Then all of a sudden someone knocks on the door and we all look at each other asking if somebody was visiting and they all said no. I walked up to the door and opened it slowly to see g-father Chris!!

Me:"G-father Chris!!! " I screamed jumping on him. I haven't seen him forever.

Chris: "Heyyy, lexis Texas!!!" I got off of him and we connected arms with each other and skipped to the living room. My dad's eyes widened at the sight of Chris being here. I never realized it but Chris had a little girl in his hands and omggggg she was gorgeous and adorable!! I took her from Chris arms and he said

Chris: "Her names royalty." He said smiling. I love her name! It fits her too. I walked over to adelia in her cradle and bent down to her level.

Me: "Royalty,adelia, adelia,Royalty." Royalty grabbed a hold of adelia's nose.

Me: "*gasp* silly. What are you doing?! Hm??" I said tickling her making her laugh all over the place.

August's POV...

Me: "What's good cus,I haven't seen you in a minute." I said dapping up Chris.

Chris: "Nun much cus, jus got full custody of my daughter and I fought hard for it too." He said shaking his head.

Chris: "But how bout you, what's been up with you lately?"

Me: "Just came out of the hospital, and alexis got a kid too."

Chris: "Ahhh, so it's true! How come you were in the hospital tho?"

Me: "Jaslyn went missing and I went to go get her from my daughter's boyfriend father."

Chris: "Who is?"

Me: "Trey."

Chris: "Trey songz?!"

Me: "Yes nigga!"

Chris:"Why'd he steal her? "

Me: "That's what I was tryna find out but I blacked out and woke up in the hospital. But alexa has gone M.I.A and I believe trey got something to do with it which I need your help in. You up for it?"

Chris:"You my brother, hell yeh I'm up for it. "

Me: "Ight, Ight cool. And I got the perfect plan."....

1,080 words btw, not alot but it's still something. My goal is actually to make each chapter with at least 2,000 word's for y'all. But you know the drill,lol

•vote

•comment

•and tell me what y'all think

Yo gurl diam0ndSw00sh

Sw00sh y'all later