Hi..I'm Bailey.

Bailey's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my angry alarm clock screaming at me! 'Oh great' I thought to myself 'It's Monday'.Mondays mean work, and work means getting up which (funnily enough) wasn't on my agenda for that day! I work at Nando's just around the corner from the tiny flat I call home and I hate it! But, as always I paste on a smile and I'm always polite to customers so far I haven't had to spit on anyone's chicken yet which is always a plus.I rolled out of bed and changed my over-sized t-shirt and joggers to black leggings,black converse high tops and a Disney top that said never stop dreaming which showed a little stomach.I threw my long blonde hair up into a high ponytail and defined my blue eyes with a little brown eyeliner,some mascara and white eye shadow on my inner corner.My boss never made us wear any sort of uniform other than a red apron that starts at your waist and ends just before your knees!I grabbed my bag and phone and ran out the door making it to work with just about 30 seconds to spare. 

[Time jump to about 2 hours later]  

This was my last table then I could finally go home! I walked up ,with a pencil tucked behind my ear,to a table of 7 and stood at the head of it, 'Hi I'm Bailey and I'll be your waitress this evening.' I said while looking down at my note pad 'What would you like to...' I glanced up and had my breath stolen by a tall guy with sparkling blue eyes and awesome hair! 'order?' I finally said.Fucking hell he's hot I thought! Once I brought their food out I got to chatting with them and found out their names: JJ, Vikk,Josh,Harry,Tobi,Ethan and the guy who caught my eye, Simon.They said they thought I was cool so I gave them my number and managed to also get theirs! It's safe to say I went home happy that night.

Simon's POV:

[just before they went to Nandos]

I'm so hungry after whooping everyone's ass in FIFA 'Hey lets go get some Nandos!' Josh suggests 'I'm up for it' I say 'CHICKEN' JJ shouts.So we get in two cars (Me,Josh,JJ and Harry in one, Ethan,Tobi and Vikk in another) and go to Nandos.Once we've sat down and decided what we wanted a waitress came over and stood just in front of me.'Hi I'm Bailey and I'll be your waitress this evening.' she said. I find myself staring at her she's just so... gorgeous.I notice the pencil tucked behind her ear and grin to myself.Cute. 'What would you like to...order?'she says I notice the little pause and think maybe she noticed me to but i decide to ignore it.I place my order and once our food arrives we start chatting to Bailey and manage to get her number and everyone gives her theirs.I put my self in her contacts as 'Si ;)' and hand her back her phone.We eat our chicken and whatever else we ordered to stuff our faces with we go back home and I can't stop thinking about her and that gorgeous smile and big blue eyes! I can't believe I fancy our Nando's waitress!