Just hanging out!

Bailey POV:

I woke up early the next morning and realized I had to go to work so (because I'd found out the guys channel names) I got ready while watching Simon's Q&A's! I walked out the door wearing a pair of jeans, a navy super-dry hoodie and some black converse with my hair in a messy bun and my bag on my shoulder.I reached work and began the long tiring day!

Time skip to when she gets home from work:

I got in and flopped onto my bed when my phone buzzed in my back pocket.I had a text from Simon asking if I wanted to go round to the Sidemen house,I quickly responded with a yes then I grabbed my bag and left. Once I arrived I knocked on the door and was greeted by Josh.He welcomed me in and I headed inside to hang out with the other boys.We laughed and played games and generally had a good time when Josh said 'we should hang out more and yu never know in a few months time you could maybe move in' I gave him that look saying 'BITCH IS YOU CRAZY?' he just laughed at me and ignored it! But hey I wouldn't mind moving in with these guys (Especially not Simon) but not just yet!

A/N: HIIIIIII Okay so really short chapter but I'm tired right  now and I'll make it up to you at some point okay? Will she move in? Will her and Simon ever get together? NO ONE KNOWS! Well I know but that's beside the point okay. NONE OF YOU KNOW!!!!!! Love y'all byeeeee ~B x