Day 1

Holy Quran 16:78
Surah An-Nahl : The Bee
------------------

وَاللَّهُ أَخْرَجَكُم مِنْ بُطُونِ أُمَّهَاتِكُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ شَيْئًا وَجَعَلَ لَكُمُ السَّمْعَ وَالْأَبْصَارَ وَالْأَفْئِدَةَ ۙ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ ۞

"When God brought you out of your mothers wombs, you knew nothing. He gave you ears, eyes, and hearts so that perhaps you would give Him thanks."

*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*

SubhanAllah! Glory be to the Creator! This is great reminder for all of us to take a moment and say "AlhamduLillah". Praise and thanks be to the One who gave us life.
If you are able to read this right now then be grateful because Allah (SWT) has given you the ability to see. If you are breathing right now, be grateful because your lungs work. Your heart is pumping blood to your lungs so that you can breathe. If you can move your fingers and arms, be grateful. There are so many people in this Dunya who lack these thing; these things which we take for granted. There's a saying you may have probably heard before: "You only realize the good things after they're gone". If you suddenly lost the ability to speak, or hear, or see, or taste, you would go crazy. I can personally say that I would regret all of the time I wasted with these blessings if they were taken away from me. Allah's (SWT) blessings and bounties are countless. He has given us so much! We have clothes to wear and food to eat. We have water to quench our thirst and money is never a problem for us. We have never gone to sleep hungry or ever had to wonder where our next meal was going to come from, or if we even had a next meal. Give thanks to Allah (SWT). He has made us Muslim! Of the 8 billion people existing on earth, WE are lucky enough to be Muslim! Take advantage of that!