24

8:00am
I'm at school playing talking with friends and acting so happy.

3:00pm
I go home and lock myself in my room and think about how much I hate myself.

6:00pm
I finish dinner and run the shower.

6:10pm
I dry myself and start to get dressed. Until I see a pair of scissors in the corner of my eye.

6:15pm
I pull up my sleeve and drag the open scissors across my skin.

6:30pm
I'm on the floor surrounded by blood and my mum walks in.

6:40pm
I'm in hospital because I hit a nerve.

The next day
I'm back at school and no one will talk to me. I go to the office and get my mum to pick me up.

1:00pm
I lock myself in my room again and won't stop crying.

5:00pm
My mum leaves for work and dad goes to the pub. I'm home alone again.

5:30pm
There are pills scattered on the floor and a letter on my desk. But I'm hanging from the ceiling with a rope around my neck and a chair tipped over.

9:00pm
Mum and dad comes home to find their daughter dead. They both collapse to tears and call the police.

Half a year later
The dad gets hit by a car and is put in a coma.
The wife having to deal with all the payments for the house is getting stressed.
The wife pulls the plug on her husband and heads home.

10:00pm
The police arrive at the house and kick down the door only to find the mother hanging from the ceiling with a rope around her neck. The police look for clues to help them figure out why and they find a note.

" I did this so my family could be reunited again."