Chapter 45

Cassidy

As I walk through the hall of the hospital, I stop a nurse & ask for directions. "Take a right at the yellow sign" she said & I nodded thanking her. I continued to walk & I found it, I opened the door slowly & saw that he was asleep, he had a somewhat bloody face, he was sweaty & he had stitches underneath his left eyebrow. I climbed into bed with him & laid by his side watching his chest rise & fall.

I didn't wanna wake him up, he looked like he was in pain. I closed my eyes & rested my head on the bed, I was drifting in & out of sleep when he woke up. "Cassidy" he mumbled & I opened my eyes. "Hello" I said & he smiled. "Hello" he responded kissing the top of my head. "So what happened?" I asked & he took a deep breath, "someone cut my breaks" he said & my eyes went wide, "I was trying to stop the car & I flipped two times before the car landed. I climbed out & had someone call the medics." He said & I nodded, "as long as you're okay" I said kissing his forehead. "I had to get twenty seven stitches all together. He said lifting up his shirt to reveal that he had cuts & stitches all over half of his chest.

I laid my head back down, "when do you get out?" I asked & he shrugged. "I like hospital food, I might ask to stay overnight." He said & I giggled. "Okay" I said & he nodded. "I'll stay with you" I said & he nodded again, "wait, don't they have that rule that you can't unless your related or married" he asked & I smiled "I already handled that" I said & he said okay.

The doctor came in a few minutes later & I told him Sebastian would like to be supervised over night. "Okay, well your husband should be in tip top shape in a few days" he said & I smiled shaking his hand, he walked out & I climbed back in bed with him. "You know it's not official for another couple months" he said cuddling me. "Hey, it's either that or me going home & being alone" I said & he smiled, "I'm a great actress" I said & he laughed "I taught you everything" he said & I rolled my eyes.

"Are you doing okay?" I said walking down the hall way, he got released from the hospital this morning & he's just ready to go home. "I'm working on it" he said dragging his feet, he's obviously tired. I walked down the hall way holding hands with him, finally we get to the car & I drive & he fell asleep.

I don't wanna wake him up so I just cover both of us with a huge blanket. I fell asleep only to be woken up by him, "want to go up?" I asked, still a little groggy. "I didnt want to wake you up, you looked peaceful. But my leg hurts a lot & I need my pain killers " he said, I nodded & helped him out of the car. He was limping, "let me help you babe" I said & he looped his arm around my shoulder & I wrapped my arm around his torso grabbing my hand seconds later.

We walk the rest of the way up the stairs, sadly the apartment we have been temporarily living in doesn't have an elevator. "Fi-" I said as we reached the door, there was a post it.

"This was your warning. Call it off or we will do more than cut your breaks. -A&S"
I read the note over about six times before running my hand through my hair. "Babe what's wrong" Sebastian asked un-locking the door. "I can't fucking breath" I said dropping the note. Sebastian bent down to grab it, I held onto his white shirt for stability.

"Calm down" he said holding me. He opened the door the rest of the way & walked me inside. "Cas calm down" he said sitting me down on the couch. "I'm fine" I said & he rubbed circles on my side. He was still holding me, panic attacks are terrible. "You sure?" He asked & I nodded, "I just need to calm down" I said & he nodded with agreement. "Come here" he said standing up & holding my hand walking me to our room. He sat on the bed with me & I laid down with him closing my eyes.

After a few minutes of silence he finally spoke up. "I'm not leaving you no matter the circumstances. So you better get that thought out of your head" he said. "I know." I responded, he pulled me closer I listened to his heart beat for a few minutes before soft snores rumbled his chest. I covered both of us with a blanket & slowly fell asleep myself.

"Wake up" he said leaning over me. "Good morning" I said rolling over. "Morning" he said & I smiled bringing his lips to mine. "How are you feeling?" I asked, he shrugged rubbing the back of my hand. "I could be better" he said & I faced him. He just smiled & kissed my neck. "Not going to happen with a sprained wrist" I said slightly pushing him off me. "Fine" He said & I smiled standing up & streching. He came up behind me & grabbed my hips. "I love you baby" he said & I turned around & looped my arms around his soulders. "I love you too" he said & I kissed his nose again.

"We should do something today, Go somewhere" he said & I nodded immediately "the couch, you need to heal before we go out" I said & he nodded "fine" He said & I walked into our room with him following. "I'm going to noahs to get breakfast. Do you want something?" I asked & he nodded, "a bagle with cream cheese & a coffee please" he said, I bent down to the couch & kissed him, as I turned around he grabbed my butt.

He smiled when I turned around to look at him, "bye" I said opening the door. "Love you baby girl" he smile, "love you too" I responded shutting the door behind me & walking down to my car.