Ayato x Reader

The song has nothing to do with the relationship, its just what music you guys were hearing in da club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Ayato where at a club, and damn things were happening fast. Let's go back a few hours. You and Ayato were bored as hell. You suggested something rather, different. "Want to go out and party like motherfuckers?" You asked. He looked at you with a silent 'wtf' face. "Why something so bold? this is new thing from you (y/n)." He replied. You shrug. "Might as well do something other than sit around, no?" He looked at you once more before standing, holding out a hand to help you. "Get your jacket, and no alcohol." He growled. You obeyed, half way.. So in the time now, your drunk off your ass, head banging to a random song. You had no idea where your favorite tsundere was, so you went on a search. You saw him being flirted with by an attractive woman. You went into drunken rage and stormed over and back handed her. "G-get your fucking hand o-off my man, bitch!" You slurred, stumbling, a shocked Ayato behind you. This angered the chick, but she left you both. You suddenly felt yourself being lifted and movement towards the exit. "No more alcohol." He sighed. He suddenly felt something grab his scarf and try to pull him downward. He glanced down at you before walking into your house. He set you on your couch, but you refused to release his beloved scarf, so he went down. "What Baka?" He sighs. "I-I love chuz~" You slurred, your face a deep scarlet. "I know." He grumbles. You dragged him back and crashed your lips on his. You felt him run his tounge across your bottom lip and you pulled away, forcing him to cuddle with you on the couch as you passed out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my kawaii potatoes~ how'd you like the story
Tsukiyama: I-
Shut up Shuu, I don't need sarcasm.
Tsukiyama: I was gonna say you did well.....
Well thank you, as a reward you get your cloth back. *holds out baggy*
Tsukiyama: Really :D? *reaches for it*
NOPE! *stuffs it into pocket*
Anyway I hope you enjoyed *Distressed Tsukiyama sounds*
Au Revoir~