July fourth.. (Hide x reader)

Hello, uh, this is a little late for the request not being done. and I hope you accept my apologies but I had no thoughts for a Hide x reader for a while ad as for the Haise x reader I may do if I can find out a little more about him. I hope you enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Hide were sitting side by side staring at the tv. It was July fourth and you had a hour before the fireworks began. You being yourself, didn't want to bug Hide to go see a fireworks show. But he wouldn't settle for that. To make you happy, even if you said he wouldn't have to do that, light up his world.. He only settled for your happiness, putting yourself before him. And you loved him because of his compassion. He said he had a surprise for you and you were being patient.

TIME SKIP BY AN HOUR BROUGHT TO YOU BY ARIMA~

You decided to put makeup on and some nice clothes for your boyfriend. You to began to head for the show before Hide took a turn and headed towards a area unknown to you. "Hide, where are we going?" You asked innocently to him. "It's a surprise! Now, close your eyes and don't open them till I tell you, k?" You nodded and closed your eyes, patiently waiting for your arrival to where Hide was driving.

Another time skip by a kaneki drop kicking Tsukiyama~

You felt your car stop. (Because we know Hide, he goes bike all the way o-o) He opened your car door and led you out before wrapping his arms around your waist and purring into your ear. "You can open your eyes now..." What you saw made you stare in awe. He had taken you outside of Tokyo to the nearest forest, in a meadow, and a small stream and waterfall close by. "Do you like it?" He questioned, a small smile adoring his features. "H-Hide, I love it." You replied, your awestruck had yet to end, but it did eventually. A loud pop sounded, drawing your attention. Fireworks. You looked at Hide before he smiled at you, telling you to watch. "Wait for it (y/n)" He hummed. You spotted a figure  near the meadow, causing the fireworks, before you saw it. The fireworks spelled out 'I love you (y/n)' You looked at Hide again, he never stopped surprising you. You engulfed him in a large bear hug. "I love you to Hideyoshi.." You mumbled into his hoodie, your voice being muffled by it, but besides that, your voice carried out. You two stayed there the night, yourself cuddling the lovable oaf and falling asleep peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was bad wasn't it... Eh... I kinda still had no ideas when writing so I went by my mindset and I guess I really enjoy the forest more than I let off o_o. I hope you all enjoyed and request are always open.