Little Slut

BigDaddyAug - when u get off bring ur ass ova here

Myprettyslut - okay daddy

August was a guy I met a while ago. We was just friends but things change once we started getting close. We had sex after a concert he had in LA. We wasn't even drunk. Well he was high.

After that night things became more sexual. Sex became an every day things for us. I won't lie and say I didn't find him attractive.

I'm looking at the clock. I know I have to leave soon to get to him. He don't like to wait. If I make him wait, I get fuck hard and rough. I can't go through that tonight.

I ran to my car just before the first warning call. He will call two times after that I get punished.

Hello

Where ya at?

Just pulled out my drive way

OK good, change of plans

OK, ummm wassup?

Meet me at the spot

Okay

With that he hung up. I guess we having sex outside tonight. The Spot is a little unseen area by the drive in movie.

I pull up next to his range rover. I look in the front and saw no one. I got out and walk to the trunk. He sat back there smoking a jay. I watched him, wanting him in me.

He blew out some smoke and look at me.

Take off your clothes

I stripped naked right in front of him. I stood there waiting for my next command.

Is that pussy wet?

Yes daddy

Come here and suck this dick

I walk over and took his large friend of his basketball shorts. I started sucking him. I moved my head up and down. I look up to see him watching me work my mouth. He smack my bare ass over and over again.

He cum after few minutes later. I continue to suck him until he was hard again. He took his dick out my mouth and smack it on my lips. I knew what time it was.

Bend ova

I bent over and he went in. I arched my back. He stroked in and out of me. I moaned and begged him to go deeper. He pick up him speed. Then pulled put. He laid back in the truck.

Ride this dick

I hopped on him with the quickness. I rode him in every way I could think of. I bounced on that dick like my life depended on it.

Daddy I want to cum

Fuck, cum in daddy's dick

My body released. I went weak but I knew we wasn't done. He flip us over and Fuck me long and hard.

Who's my little slut?

I am daddy

Fuck you gonna swallow for daddy, slut?

Yes

He pulled out and cam in my mouth. I suck him clean. I sat up in his trunk weak from the waist down.

U tired?

Yes

To bad round too at my place.