All Bets In

Jay Pov

I bet you two weeks of head and all sex if i win.

Okay Aug, I bet you sex and you do all the house work for a month.

Deal. We said together

August and I was make bets on who could win in the war of games. Our relationship was very playful. The war of games basically meant who could win the most games. We gonna play 2k then water fights around the house with water guns.

2- 3 little girl

Fuck you Aug, you cheated

Baby I didn't you just can't beat daddy.

I got your daddy

I pop the side of his neck and ran. I ran for the water guns. I was gonna get him before he got me. I turned around looking for him. I guess smart minds think a like.

Baby where you at? I yelled from the bedroom door.

Why baby? So you can shot me?
Thats when water came flying my way.

Oh yea August, it's on

We ran around the house trying to get each other. Only way you could lose is if you tape out or you get the other person soaking wet.

***************

2 Hours Later

Baby I quick. I heard August say. I turned the corner. I saw him standing there a little wet. I came out.

Haha, you can't keep up baby. I said walking towards him. I pulled him into a huge and kissed him while dropping my gun.

Sike!

OH SHIT!!!!

He pulled the water tube from behind him and water me down. By time he turned it off, I was dripping wet from head to toe.

I hate you August

I'm sorry baby. I love you but I had to win. Did I say I won. Haha

I walk off to the laundry room while this asshole laugh his ass off. I put my wet clothes in the washer with the other laundry. I walk out the room naked as the day I was born. I went to our bathroom to shower.

During my shower, I felt his hands on my hips.

Baby I'm sorry okay. Don't *kiss* be *kiss* mad. He while kissing my neck.

I felt his hard dick on my ass. He pulled me close to him. He kissed my neck as he rub my harden nipples. The moan I had held in escaped my lips.

Let's get out of here.

He said while kissing my ear. We got out headed to the bed. He wasted no time. He held my hands over my head. He lift my legs in the air and separated them. He kiss my thighs until he got to my treasure. He ate me up. My fingers played in his hair. My orgasm was at the top ready to come out. But he came up and kissed my lips. He deepen the kiss. He slowly enter me. He went in and out of me nice and slow. My treasure tighten around him.

Fuck baby, stop that shit

He pick up his speed as my orgasm ripped threw me. Our bodies was in unison. He pulled out of me to flip me on my back.

All fours

I got on all fours. I arch my back. He rammed right into me. You could hear the bed pound the wall.

Fuck daddy! I moaned.

His strokes became sloppy. I knew he was about to cum. My second orgasm was coming too.

Fuck. We said together. He shot his load in me as I cam down all on his dick. He was still in me.

Baby you didn't let me suck your dick

I never said who was giving or receiving.