Chapter 3

Light and you walked out of the building "What the hell were you thinking Y/N?" he said yelling a bit. "What do you mean 'What was I thinking' I was walking to your house for the study--" He cuts you off and turns around "Y/N if anyone find out I'm Kira both of us will be put on our death bed, anyway lets just go to my house and we can talk about it there" he said as he began to walk again down the side walk. "What if I don't wanna talk about it?" you mumble, luckly Light didn't hear you over his own train of thought.

~Lights p.o.v~

That was a close call we had with Ryuzaki, I need to make a plan, a longer lasting plan than the last one. I walked down the sidewalk with Y/N behind me, we were almost at my house. I started thinking of a plan for a while. A few minutes passed and I finally came up with a plan.

~Third person~

You just followed Light since you really couldn't do anyting else but walk off and what good would it do you? Not much, so you followed the trail behind him and soon you were at his front door. "We're here." he stated and opened the door to his house. You have never been to his house, you wanted to explore but you also didn't want to get kicked out. You walked upstairs with Light as he checked around his door "What are you doing?" you asked. "Checking for pencil lead I put in the door to tell if anyone went into my room"

~Y/N p.o.v~

Smart one Light. I thought as he stood back up "Ok everythings cleared, No one went into my room" he said as he took the lead out and walked into his room. I followed him and sat on the foot of his bed, he walked in front of me and stood there. I looked up to see his face and he came close to my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I am so sorry its so short I'm trying to get more ideas the lemon will be coming soon so dont worry, its not gonna be 50 shades of grey stuff......mayebe.... but anyway hope you like it so far and stick with me. What other stories or characters should I make a lemon with or Yaoi or just a regular story with? Leave suggestions below in the comments. Mkay baiii!!