This is useless!

??? Pov: slamming my hand on the desk the nurse retracted. "Are you sure she's not here?" She replied with a faint nod. "Come on let's leave" Matt dragged at my shoulder and we left thought the glass doors. Frustration boubled in my bones, all I wanted to do was smash something. "This is useless! Were the F#ck is she that's the last place in the state" I snarled through gritted teeth. Why was she the one that was always taken. My Doll. Matt kept quite which aggiatated me further. It seems he could tell because he soon replied "Your not the only one that's pissed, let's go back and see if Francis will tell us yet" it was pitch black outside, no stars littered the sky and the only thing that lit our way back to the car were dim orange street laps. I hated this! We'd been searching for days, weeks. I was so close to murdering the next person who said no.

After a long aggiatating drive we reached the apartment. The door was smashed open and lights still on inside. My first thought made me rush in baseball bat ready but when all I saw was Francis chugging at a wine bottle I knew we'd hadn't been found.
"What happened?" I sighed. "it's tomorrow so I told him" he simply put. "You let Oliver out by himself do you have no damn sense!" Matt growled. Only to receive a glare "I'll tell you what I told him, State Capes hospital but remember we got her into all the trouble in the first place" he tried to reason. "Like I give a damn I'm getting her out of that trouble" I shouted. Picking up my keys from the side I was determined to find her.

3rd person: Allen ran from the apartment building and hopped into his car. "Are you sending them on a wild goose chase" Matt asked Francois yet Francios only reply was a small shrugg. Within a secound the drunk was hoisted from his stool by the younger man. "What do you have to gain from this?" Matt growled "heh, I have more to gain then you could ever imagen" Francios replied simply smirking. Matt let go of his collar and tightened his hold round his weapon. "If you don't anwser properly, I will..." Matt started to raise his voice but was intruppted by "Think Luciano is miserable and thinks his girl is dead, while I become closer to my contacts by giving them important information" Matt took the anwser and leaned on the hockey stick "So your telling me you're setting us up for something again?" Matt sighed understanding the situation in Francois's eyes. "You know me to well Matt" Francios growled slightly hating to be found out so easily. "Who Found her?" The last qouestion left matt's lips making Francois face twisted in annoyance "Why not just go to hospital and find out?" he tried but Matt only glared. "Francios if you tell me I won't tell the others of the set up" Matt sighed, knowing he'd regret this later."Arthur, Arthur Kirkland" Francios spoke clearly, the name stung at Matt. "Out of all the Ar#eholes..." Matt seethed. He gathered his stuff quickly and before he left he stopped in front of Francios one last time "If you've even dared lied to me I will hunt you down" Matt hissed. Francios shrugged taking another swig as his last contact left the apartment. "A#seholes" he breathed.

-Normal pov-

Arthur sat at the end of my bed "Morning" he grumbled. Starting of with qouestion that had been bothering me "Have you found my sister yet?" I asked knowing fully well he had men looking for her. "We know were she is its just getting to her" he sighed. "He has her doesn't he?" I struggled to even reference him, Arthur nodded. Dread fell over me but relieve knowing I was nothing but dead to him, ensuring I had no future with him. "The best way to get in is by the secound floor 4 window. No matter what it is usually always unlocked. She'd be kept either down the 4 hall at the end or in the guest room 2 hall 3 Rd door to the right. Be careful of Lutz he'd probably be guarding it But please don't hurt Karou" I informed him only to receive shock. Finally I was willing giving him information. "Also don't forget to check the basement" I took I deep breath I didn't mind selling out him of all people. Arthur quickly pulled out a note book and pen and scribbled everything I just told him down. "Why do you chose now to tell me" he qouestioned rasing he head once he'd finished writing "Because my sister's life is in danger"