Give toys to the less fortune

~~Roxan pov~~

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping, I looked over at the clock it read 9:10 am and with bold letters it say its Sat.  I sat up and rubs my eyes and did my daily morning stretch after I get up, I walked over to where my phone was plugged into.  I checked my messages, Nothing. Alright then, then again I  didn't really make any friends then Ethan who turned out to be my mate and rejected me.  I sighed and decided to get this day going. I walked into my closet and picked out shorty shorts and a  cute tank top that said bite me with vampire teeth. After I was done with that I brushed out my hair and go downstairs to eat breakfast.  Soon as I git the bottom of the stairs, I noticed mom and dad left a note on the counter. I sighed, I guess this family barely spend time with each other like I guess I'm lucky and sorta not. I read the note,

Dear my daughter,

Me and your dad  went to grab things for the evening party to celebrate your b-day, Breakfast is in the microwave. We will be back soon and We love you.

                                                                                                               Love Mom and dad.

Well, I guess thats a good excuse. I grabbed my breakfast out of the microwave and saw it was blueberry pancakes. I scoffed it down quickly and grab a cup of orange juice, Then I bite my lip wondering what I should do for the day. I could go for a run, I had only been in my wolf once but I think ill be putting myself in danger but then again you only live once.  I made sure the front door was locked and went out the back, I thought of my wolf form and shifted, Of course I token my clothes off first so I didn't shred it. I picked up my clothes in my clothes and put it behind the bushes. 

" Hey Roxan" said my wolf Pixi

" Hey Pixi' I said in my chipper voice 

 Im surprised she wasn't upset about our mate rejected us, Was their something that she knew and I didn't .   I started to bolt off into the forest, Oh my gosh this feels so amazing. I feel free and alive, I started to go faster going further and further. Crack, I stopped in my tracks,  I took a sniff it smelled like another rogue, I decided to ran back to where I came from like if my wolf is rare then I got to keep it protected. I ran all the way back keeping my mind off the rogue that might've followed me. I shift back into my human form and grab my clothes from the bushes and slipped them on and my shoes and walked inside, I smelled a small faint of mom and dad looks like they are not back. I sighed and went into the cabinet and decided to go ahead to grab a thing full of saltine crackers.   As I finish eating my snack, I decided to go to my room.  

As I enter my room, I decided to see if I got any messages , Nothing once again. Im such a loser or at least a laughing stalk in school. I sighed maybe I can change that, Not suggesting me to turn into a bitch in school or like the popular but maybe I can change what people think of me. I go inside my closet and grabbed different dress and shoes and go inside my bathroom and tried them on. My mission starts Monday, time to not allow people to get me.  My mate is a different story but sadly I don't crave for him or have those sparks..Maybe he really isn't my mate and Ethan lied to me.?  I shook my head and took a deep breath maybe my body isn't registering it yet.  I decided not to think about it longer and washed my face making sure it, I wouldn't get it ruined, It so beautiful. I twirled in it giggling. I feel like a princess, I looked in the mirror maybe it won't be so bad.  

As 7pm drifted on, The party guest start to arrive , I started to get really nervous  as the guest started to pour in. Like I barely know anyone like the only person I don't want is Ethan in here, Well I kinda do because I decided to wear a red polka dot dress that is cut off at my knees and red heels. My hair is already curly but I curled them more.  I also put on some mascara and a little bit of sparkly gold eyeshadow on my eyes.  As I walk down the stairs, I see Ethan there drinking some punch and talking to my parents.  I was greeted from relatives and family, I smiled and talked a little.

" So you must be Roxan.? " say this sweet oldish voice.

I turned around and saw a women with grey hair and a nice smile. 

"Yeah I am Roxan." I said a little shy like

 " I'm grandmother Joanne." She says in her sweet voice and she has her hand out.

 I shook her hand and smiled. I have a grandmother how kewl is that.?  Well she is not my bio grandmother but she is my grandmother for now. 

As she parted her way,  I looked to see Ethan kissing a girl and they were defiantly doing tongue action. I strode up to them and whispers to Ethan ear," I was always told to give toys to the less fortune."  I smiled and walked away feeling happy for some odd reason I knew even if he is not my  mate by the moon goddess ill find him or he will find me. The rest of the night I danced and hanged with grandmother joanne for once I felt like I belonged.