Was I wrong?

~~ Roxan Pov~~~

I opened the door and saw a women and a man , I looked to see if any kids were lurking around. Uhhh Nope, okay then. I put my long hair in front of my eye soo they couldn't notice that I was nervous, My mind had so many questions like Are they gonna adopt me? Do I look like a rebel or an angel? Ahem. My thoughts were interrupted by Mrs. Hope who had a smile on her face.

" Roxan this is Mr and Mrs. Winter, please say hello, and tell a little bit of yourself." Mrs. Hope says with cheerfulness

" Um hi im Roxan, Im 15 turning 16 on Friday, My favorite color is green and my favorite thing to do is to sing." I say to fast hoping they can hear it.

I see the women who is probably Mrs. Winter give a slight nod and i avert my eyes to Mr. Winter, he looks like he is thinking of something. I just stand there awkwardly, and tried to take deep breaths, I look over to Mrs. Hope and saw she gave me a smile, I just simply nod, knowing that I should probably leave and let them decide. I turn around and put my hand on the handle and twist it and open the door and saw Chris there looking relieved. I smiled one of my good fake smiles, trying to hide my nerves.

" Roxan, I know your nervous." He says with a chuckle being slightly amused.

" Yeah well, You would be to if you were getting almost adopted." I joked around.

He tensed up and I stopped in my tracks, " Chris?"

He turns around and says " Im actually getting adopted, I only have three more days here..Sorry"

My whole body freezes and my mind tried to rack up the information, No no no he cant, No he is not alllowed to leave me. I took a swallow and run passed him and run upstairs, with tears streaming down my face..Why on my birthday? I went onto my bed and pulled the blanket over my head and started sobbing until i had nothing left and slowly faded into sleep.

~~~ Chris Pov ~~~

When Roxan when in there to get question, knowing an adopting parents would like to see if they would be the perfect son or daughter. Im really hoping that they do pick her, I found out a week ago, that Im getting adopting, I really don't want to leave her here. Yes, this is a good school for but I'm the last person she can count on to be here for her. I havent told her yet because I didn't want to upset her before her interview, I hope to god they do pick her. She needs a loving and caring family. Its been about 15 mins, I Really hope she is okay, and not breaking down under the pressure. I remember when she first came to this orphanage. She was only 3 years old, she was really pretty red hair and she looked so small and fragile. When Mrs. Hope put her in the crib and left, I walked over to her i was 4 then and sticked my hand through the bars of the crib and she had the amazing eyes that sparkled. Her Hands grabbed onto mine and I smiled kept my hand in with hers.

~~~~~ How is it sooo far~~Edit June 25th