First day with adoptive parents

~~ Roxan POV ~~
Once I walked out of the orphanage I followed my new parents with tears streaming down my face but I quickly wiped it away. Mr. Winter looked back to me,I smiled slightly, he opened the door for me and I gave a nod of thanks and slided in quietly. Mr and Mrs. Winter slipped in there seats in the car, it had shiny new leather and smelled like a new car. I felt self strangely enough safe, I looked out of the window looking at the scenery, I missed Chris, I missed the orphanage. Ha please that place was a dump. I wanted Chris to come with me, but he was getting adopted with another family. I hope they treat him well, especially how well he treated me. I layed my head aganist the window and closed my eyes allowing me to be drift into dream land.

~~ 1 hour later ~~~
"Wake up Roxan time for to see your new home." Mr winter says to excited

I opened my eyes slowly and sat up, looking at my surroundings, it was beautiful there were evergreen trees and it looked like a forest back there, I can't wait until i shift.

" Roxan come on, we will show you to your new bedroom, we can redecorate it if you want. To your own taste." Mrs. Winter says with a happy smile. 

I nodded my head politely and followed Mr. Winter , I'm gonna have a hard time calling him dad. I never have had a dad before, it seems like a dream and I never had a mom, I never knew If my parents were killed or they just didn't love me. I shakes my head. Mr. Winter open the door and I followed him inside, I was in awe with this how a chandler hanging above me, high cellings, they had very good taste in there house. I actually feel like I belong.

" Roxan, I hope you like it here, we are very happy to have you here and as our new daughter. "Mr Winter says with Happiness.

I looked at Mr. and Mrs. Winter they seem very happy to have a new daughter. I, just wondering why haven't they tried to make there own. Did she have cancer? She is not able to ? She sterile ? So many questions. I just hope I'll be a good daughter. I looked at my phone it was 8:30 pm, after this overwhelming day I need sleep. 

" Can I go see my room.?" I asked not knowing if I'm gonna hurt their feelings' already.

" Yes of course " Mrs.Winter says still being cheery.

I used my werewolves instinct and sniffed for my new room. Creep I know but I didn't want to trouble them. I walked upstairs and smelled a room filled with fresh cleaning supplies, I looked at the door and saw my name in bubble mirror like on the door. I smiled I have a new home, and a new family. But one thing was left on my mind, How's Chris doing without me?

~~ Chris pov~~~

She left. Roxan left me. I felt my heart shattered, I had known her since she was a baby, every since I saw her that vulnerable I knew I had to protect her, not like a mate kind of thing, Like a brother. I had 2 more days to go before I get picked up with my new parents. It seemed like this orphanage was getting emptier and more empty by how much of us were getting adopted. It seems like we finally gotten hope after all these years in this hell. I wished I could've went with her but it looks like fate had better ideas.

- A/n---

sorry If you guys didn't like it but yeah it seems i took a little to long of a break! So does anyone want me to update my first book or nah?? It seems like you guys love these books. Which im very happy!!! Sorry I haven't updated much, lots of cráp going on. Edit on June 25 2015