Roommate

~A/N: Hello again,this is part 2,I own nothing except the OC enjoy~~!   ' ' thoughts
-----------
~When we reached my new room Kaname spoke," you will have a roommate." "Oh,ok." I replied. "Have a good day,Y/N." "You too,Kaname." When I opened the door,there was a girl with beautiful black hair and emarald green eyes. 'Wow,she's pretty.'
"Oh,hello,you must be Y/N,I'm Becca."She said shyly. 'So adorable.' "Yeah,that's me. Nice to meet you Becca." I said back.

~Time Skip by my beautiful OC Becca-Chan :P~

~Me and Becca were walking around the school,she was giving me a tour of the place. Suddenly,we ran into Kaname. "Oh,hello Y/N,I see your friend Becca is showing you around." "Yeah,she's been a great help." I replied. "Hi,Kaname." Becca said,blushing a bit. "Well,I'll be on my way,I have to get to class." 'It must be night class's time' "Y/N,it's getting late,we should head back,k?"She said,yawning. "Ok." I replied,yawning as well.

~Time Skip by the sparkling Ichijo :3~

~When we got back to our room we got in our pjs and got ready to go to bed. "Goodnight,Y/N." Becca said,tiredly. "Goodnight." I replied,falling asleep the second my head touched the pillow.
----------
A/N: I hope you liked chapter 2! I'll probably update soon!