Chapter 2: Dinner with Mr. Arrogant

Samantha P.O.V

I got into the shower and took a bath. I stepped out of the bathroom and got dress. I put on a short, black dress something that makes me comfortable. I put my hair in one, grab my purse and slip my 6 inch black open toed heel in my feet.

"Alfred, take me to Il Grano!" I said as I sit in the backseat of the Cadillac. He drove at a reasonable pace. Again I close my eyes and breathe. When my phone rang! "Hello Martha!. . . Yes Im on my way. . .What to ask for?. . . Yeah sure. . . Okay bye!"

I hanged up. I don't know the reason why I hate Alessandro! I just can't stand the bastard. He is arrogant, demanding, cocky, irresistible and quite charming. But this not the point, I just can't stand him. "Signora siamo qui!" Alfred said opening my door for me. I stepped out of the car and entered the restaurant.

"Prenotazione Alessandro Russo per due!" I said to the receptionist. She lead me upstairs away from all the awesome people downstairs. She opened a door to a room with candlelight and the smell of lavender. Then she left.

"Wow!" Alessandro said as he got up. I raise my eyebrow and folded my arms. He pulled out the chair and pointed it,"Please sit!" I don't know what he tryna pull but its not working on me. Not at all! Anyways I took a seat. And a waiter came and took our order. He shortly arrived with our meal and left us alone.

Is he crazy? How could he leave me here with this guy? I took the fork and stick it in the pasta and eat. "The deal. . . ." Alessandro said. "I know already!" I said to him after swallowing the pasta. He raised his hand to his mouth and chewed his food. His jaw clenched was looked sexy.

"Well we have to leave for San Francisco soon! I suggest after dinner you pack!" He said looking directly at me. I nodded. "Meet me at the estate!" He said again sliding a paper next to me. I took it and ate quickly. I wanted to get far away from him. As far as possible.

Alessandro P.O.V

After dinner, she left. Though I don't like her tonight she look amazing. Her eyes shined with the candlelight and her hair was neatly put together. She had style and grace and she likes to flunt it. I admire that about her.

************
Alessandro is already checking out Sam. Samantha better look out. Alessandro is sneaky!

If someone is good at making covers and is free can u help me? If u hv any questions ask me and I'll answer!
Thanks for reading coure mios!
Dont forget to vote and leave a feedback!