Chapter 1: Volunteering to a deal!

Samantha P.O.V

"Good bye Marcella!" I said hanging up the phone. I got out of the car and head into Bistro restaurant. "Samantha Monté Carlo Prenotazione per due!" I said to the man behind the counter as he skim through the book looking for my name.

"Ahh! Senorita Monté Carlo! Right this way!" He said leading me to my table. I sat down waiting for Martha to come. Staring at the menu and licking my lips to the mouth watering meals they have, I didn't notice when Martha came in.

"Sammy! Quit drooling!" She said. We both chuckled and ordered lunch. "So why you wanted us to meet?" I asked. She sips some wine and spoke," Well as you know that I'm the P.A for the C.E.O of Russo Corp!" I nodded. Then she went on.

"There's a big deal! But its only for couples not bachelors! And as you know Mr. Russo is a bachelor and I was wondering if you would. . . .!" Before she could finish I burge in. "Hold up you want me to pretend to be his pathetic girlfriend just for a stupid deal! Heck No!"

"Samantha, your company can benefit too! The Russo Corp and Monté Carlo International conclide and team up! Billions!" She said. I stopped for a moment and think about it. My company will benefit from it but Io non sono un cercatore d'oro!

I sips some wine and stared out the window. "I don't know!?" I said to her. I turned to her,"I hate Alessandro! I can't stand that guy what makes you think I will pretend to date this guy!"

She sighed. "This gonna be harder than I thought!" I looked at her and breathe.

"Look ok for I will do it!" I said relieving my frustration. "Really? Oh my gosh! Thank you!" She said with excitement. "Don't mention it!"

I can't believe I just said that. I just agree to pretend to be the aggressive, arrogant, son of a b!tch bastard's girlfriend like What the f#ck! This isn't you Samantha! "Ok I gotta go back to work but meet him at this location!" She said handing me a piece of paper before she left.

I pick it up and put it im my folder. I paid for the meal and left. "Alfredo, take me home!" I said to my driver. I close my eyes and breathe.

Alessandro P.O.V

Martha came into my office. "Sir, umm can we talk?" She said. "Sure come in and have a seat," I said pointing the seat. She came in and took a seat. "So the deal is on! I managed to get a volunteer and I think she will be perfect!" She said while sorting through some papers.

"And who is she?" I asked her. "Its . . . . Ms. Monté Carlo!" She stuttered. Monté Carlo! Out of all people! Is she f#cking serious? "Who?" I said again for her to repeat. "Ms. Monté Carlo! From Monté Carlo International!" She stuttered.

"Seriously!?" I said raising an eyebrow. She nodded. What will make Samantha Monté Carlo volunteer? Ahah so her company can benefit from this!

*****************

Alessandro and Samantha hates each other! Why?
I wonder if they will get along good or nah!
Sorry for the short chapter!
Please leave a comment and don't forget to vote!
Thank you coure mio! Muah! ~Jade