Chapter 3: The San Francisco Flight

Alessandro P.O.V

I was at the estate waiting patiently for Samantha to arrive. The jet was already on and running just waiting for her to get on board. I looked down at my watch and checked the time. When I looked up, there she was! Stunning! Staring directly at me," Let's go! Im ready!" She said.

"Bruno, take Ms. Monté Carlo's luggages!" I said to Bruno. I pointed towards the door of the jet so she would go in. She passed me and entered the plane. I followed in behind her and close the door. Bruno entered the jet and prepare for take off.

I took a seat on the opposite side of the jet. Samantha sat on the other side. She folded her legs and read a magazine. Acting like if I'm not here! "Ahem!" I said trying to get her attention. She looked up at me. "Need some water?" She asked. I chuckled.

She smiled back and return to the magazine. I leaned forward and snatched it from her hand. "No magazines allowed on my jet!" I said. "But its on the jet!" She argued. "Yeah it is, but it wasn't meant for you to read!" I said again laughing. "That's not funny! Fine keep your pathetic magazine!" She said digging in her purse.

She pulled out her phone and was scrolling through it. I sighed and said," No phones either!"

Samantha P.O.V

He is really starting to piss me off. "No phones either!" He said. What the f#ck is wrong with him? "You're kidding me, right?" I said raising a brow. "Nope! My darling I'm serious!" He said sipping from a glass of water.

I drop my phone back in my bag and stared out the window. He wants my attention! I'm gone show him. "So why are you single, Mr. Billionaire?" I said drawing my attention to him.

"What?" He asked. "I didn't stutter playboy!" I replied staring back at him. "Why are you single?" He said. "I asked you first!" I said. He smirked at me.

Oh my f#cking god! He looks ugh sexy asf! I sound so man hungry!

Alessandro P.O.V

Few hours later we landed in San Francisco. The media was already at the airport waiting our arrival. I looked at Samantha who was picking up her purse. "Ready to put on a show!?" I said.

Before she could answer, I grabbed her by her waist and steps off the jet. She flash her smile as we make our way to the limo. They tried to get some questions answered before we go but Samantha said,"We have better things to do than answer your ridiculous questions!"

I opened the door to the limo for Samantha. After she went in, I followed behind.

*****************
They seems to be making progress!
Remember to vote and comment! Again thank u coure mios n sowie for the slow update. Alot has been happening. Mwuah! ~Jade