Chapter 1

My alarm went off. I groaned pressing the button to make it stop. I stood up and sat there at the edge of my bed staring into the space in front of me only to make myself slowly drift back to sleep. Ah, it feels nice having my eyes closed.

Ughh. I have to get up. It's the first day back to school and oh God, Monday. Gross. Mondays are shit. Who the hell invented Monday anyway? The 1200 English Century? Whatever, Google.

I'm tired. I need a shower.

"Pepita! Hurry up! You're going to be late for your first day of senior year!" My mom shouted as I let the hot water wash me of my stench and drowsiness. I could care less about it being senior year. All the more reason for me to do whatever the hell I want and be late.

I stopped the water still half asleep. I slowly stepped out when I felt my foot misplace a step, my eyes shot open but it was too late. I tumbled onto the bathroom floor. Fuck. My whole body hurt. I lay there on the floor contemplating my life. Dammit. I fucking hate Mondays.

I finally stood up looking at my shimmering green face and body. Whatever at least I'm pretty.

I finally made it to school. All my friends were looking fake but I guess it's better than who they actually are. I have three main bitches. Lily Padson (she has daddy issues), Leap Froggs (crazy psychopath likes to kill things), and PrincessAna Frog (superficial bitch and slutbag), but we call her Ana for short.

"Omg, Pepita! I LOVE you're new hair! It looks so chic!" Says Lily eyeballing my luscious hair. I look Lily up and down.

"Of course it does." I said.

"Well anyway...Have you guys heard of Fifty Shades of Green? I've been reading so much of it lately! It's really been making my-" she pauses and gets closer to our faces. "-lower area...go crazy!" Ana whispers the rest. As if the whole school doesn't already know how much of a slut she is.

I zoned out of my friend's conversation; uninterested in their need to fulfill their rapid growing amphi-hormones. I rolled my eyes at their plans to trap their next victim into giving them what they want. I'm not into that because unlike them I am a fucking lady. So I stray away from listening to the details of their plan.

It was then that I felt a disturbance in my hypothetical bubble of 'don't you dare touch me'. I felt a swift shoulder rub mine. Someone popped my bubble. Who the hell- but then I smelled him- that Fly Body Spray cologne. It was Pepe. Pepe. The. Fucking. Frog.