Houston Mem.

Jacques Webster

"Your show was great Trav." Some white girl with huge breast walked past me with a wide smile plastered on her face. I guess she's a fan of my music.

I kept walking as I made my way onto my tour bus. Next stop Houston, I haven't been back since Freezy and our falling out. Damn Houston has changed, every time I'm there something wrong happens.

That falling out was three years ago and a nigga still thinking about her ass. Maybe it's because she was the only true friend I had before all this fame and money. Or maybe because I actually liked her cold blooded ass. I mean a young nigga was dreaming of fucking her. It wasn't only sex with her though, it was genuine feelings. I wanted to love her.

The love she's never felt, because she'd always push men away. Her coco skin wrapped around her body just right. Her soft kinky curly hair that sometimes covered the beauty in her face. Her slim waist and country ass that just sat perfectly up.

Damn a nigga dreaming again.

I don't know why I can't get her off my mind. I should be mad at her for the shit she pulled three years ago. She's never once hit me up since then to apologize. I guess I should stop waiting up.

"Long drive ahead of our selfs." My homie Metro boomin came into my department on the bus. He's cool people, if anything he gets me. We have two years of history now and he's someone I can call a true friend.

"Man I know. I'm ready for the next show after this one." I say trying to hide the fact that I was dreaming about Freezy.

"For real man? Aren't you from here." He questioned. Damn I guess he can see through my cover up.

"I am just nothing but bad memories pop into my head when it comes down to Houston." I reply as Metro's face scrunched up.

"Maybe you should visit your family. You always talking about them." He stood to his feet and left.

Maybe he was right. Maybe I do need to pay them a busy. They could take my stress away. Plus my twin sister and brother's birthday is coming up. They'd be pissed if I missed another year.

Let's not get started on the last two years I missed their birthdays. They excommunicated me from the family. That shit hurt, but not as much as it hurt them.

The bus stopped at a familiar house. The house I grew up in. The 3 bedroom house with the big backyard. The one my dad knocked the shit out of me in.

Maybe I'll write about that.

As I made my way inside, I could see my little brother peeking his head from around the corner. "Jordan I see you." I drop my tour bag down by the steps.

"I hope you don't think someone is going to bring that thing upstairs for you.." My mother came running out of the kitchen and into my arms. "You remember in my house you do everything yourself."

"I missed ya' ma." I reply as she loosened her grip.

"If you missed me you'd come back to visit often." She shook her head and called everybody downstairs. "Brothers home."

Jordan finally came from around the corner as Jordi came skipping down the stairs embracing me into another hug.

"Where's pops?" I make my way into my room placing my bags in the proper place.

"He's out back with the grill. We didn't know you'd be here." Jordan sat on my bed as I reminisced about the memories I shared in this room. When I turned it into a studio. I sacrificed my bed for a couch.

At the end everything worked out.

"Where's Freezy?" Jordi snapped me out of my thoughts. Fuck. My mind wasn't even thinking about Freezy for the first time.

I shrug not even answering,"When's food going to be ready? I'm starving." I rub my stomach as she suddenly disappears. "Girls."

I tap Jordan's stomach as he laughed.

/ dinner table \

"Jacques how's the music thing?" Pops passed the bread down the table as he eyed me.

"You haven't heard any of my music.." I ask. It's pretty unbelievable that he's not heard a single track from me. And he 'supports' me?

Well actually he never supported me. He didn't like his son, me getting the feel of music. Even though he did music himself like piano. And all stuff.

"No son. I told you from the getty up. I support your decision but that's it."

That was a dagger through my chest. At least I'm to old for him to send blows my way like the old days. He'd tear my face up.

As soon as we finished eating, ma cleaned up the table and dishes. I sat on the deck outback as Jordi played 90's classics. She sat back in her seat.

"You never answered my question about Freezy.. Where is she bro?" She was so focused on getting a answer I decided to give her one. A generic one too.

"Somewhere." I say leaning back in my seat. "Probably partying."

"Oh." She grew quiet again. I didn't like lying to her but she doesn't need to know about my situation, plus I don't even know about my situation.

I feel like three years is long and I'm ready to go find Freezy and make things right. Even though she's in the wrong but when you care for someone important to you.. You do stupid things. And I just want her back.

I stand to my feet, grab my phone and a pair of yeezy's. I call up a cab and give them directions to one of Freezy's favorite bars. It's a Friday night and my concert is tomorrow. So I have time to Spare.

I'm not even sure if she's still in Houston.

I made my way to the deep end of the bar and took a seat on a bar stool. "Jaquuess what are you doing here? It's been so long!"

A familiar voice caught me off guard as I turned around to scope it out.