Take her down

Jacques Webster

"God Bless Houston for a beautiful creature that was made."

"Aight turn that shit off. Edit that out too." I was in the studio airing shit out. None of this shit is being released I just needed to air out.

Freezy hasn't reached out to me and I'm getting worried but it's like I can't do anything about it. She's all the way in Houston, while I'm here in Cali.

The twins are on there way here to celebrate their birthday with their older brother, me niggas.

"Babe just relax. I rolled up a joint already." Some blue haired white bitch with a fat ass. No lie it's fake but I don't care. I was feeling all on that shit.

Sexual frustration can take a toll on you.

I took a pull from the joint that was nicely rolled. I coughed out, "Damn this strong."

"Mhm." She grins as she started unbuttoning her flannel. I'm not even going to stop her.

"Do ya thang ma."

Kish Flex

I knocked super hard on their house door, it's like Fran didn't want to answer the door. After standing outside for 10 minutes she finally peered around the corner.

"Uh what are you doing here Kish.. Carlos isn't here at the moment." She spoke as she struggled to keep the towel wrapped around her body.

"Your new phone." I handed her the same iPhone she once had, but instead I made it seem as if Los bought her a brand new one.

"My phone.. I've been looking for that." She chuckled. "Well thanks."

If Los isn't here, why is she standing in nothing but a towel. Maybe this investigation will be easier than I thought. "No problem. Also Carlos won't make it home today or tomorrow. He has some important business to handle." And with that I make my exit.

Back in my all black Range Rover with the tinted windows, I sat across the street from the house but two houses down so she would suspect shit.

I've never had to do personal spying for Los since his last chick. The one who threatened to take over the business if she didn't get a cut of the profit.

Sadly I had to take her down. She messed with the wrong ones so I had to frame her and it's sad but it was my job.

About two hours later, Freezy has jumped into her truck and dashed onto the freeway. She had on a basic ass outfit, something she's not known for but she could pull it off. I wonder where she could be heading.

Shit, I have to follow her anyway.

Two whole hours later we're parked in front of a jailhouse. This one very familiar, this is where most murders and kidnappers get sent. A very dangerous group inside. What the fuck is she doing here?

I quickly shot a text to Los.

Fran is two hours away from home. You won't believe where she at though.

Almost Immediately he responded.

Whose all the way out there that she needs to see?