Part Two: Finding Dates

"Congrats Zoey and Chloe"said Harry. "Thanks guys",said Chloe. "So what are you guys gonna be?", asked Liam. "We are thinking on being fashion designers",replied Zoey. "Awesome, we'll wear some of your men design's as models" said Louis. "Well if we do make some men's clothing you guys will be our first choices", replied Chloe. "We could do high foot wear too, Niall is great running in red high heels",said Harry. "It was one little incident", said Niall furiously. "That was when Niall took off his shoes and girls put red heels on his feet and he started running and running and then I yelled your'e gonna brake a heel and he lost both shoes", Louis said. "Seriously Louis", said Niall upset. "Well without our buddy Zayn we can do barely anything"' Louis said. "We should break up this band , Harry added. They all understood and they broke up the band. Niall rode to the store to grab some Nando's, then he went home. He put on some comfortable and cozy pants and took off his shirt. He went in to his living room and turned on Icarly it was the episode he was in. Niall got reminded about the good he had with the band. Harry walked home but on his way he bumped into a girl spilling her drink. "Im sorry let's go get another one at the nearby café" ,Harry said smiling. "Yes I'm Mikaela",the girl said. "I'm Harry",Harry said. They walked to the café together. mikeala asked if they could sit together at a table and Harry said yes. Harry ordered two large tea's. "Do you want to come to my flat tonight" asked Mikaela. "How about my place", Harry said. "Okay", replied Mikaela. Meanwhile since Louis broke up with Eleanor Calder he was trying to find a girlfriend too. He bumped in to a girl on the street her name was Olivia. Olivia asked if he could come to her flat. "Great how about 6:00", Olivia asked. "Awesome",Louis said. Louis went to Olivia's flat at six. "This is my older brother Derek , my mom Patrisha ,and my dad Arthur ", said Olivia making sure Louis met everyone,"oh and this is my other brother Cameron". "Hello everyone", Louis said, "but who's this, Louis said pointing at a six year old on the couch. "Oh that's Peyton my younger sister", replied Olivia blushing. Meanwhile Harry was eating taco's at his flat with Mikaela. "Yum", said Harry with his mouth full. "Do you like it Mikaela", Harry asked. "It's amazing, I love it", replied Mikaela. Back at Niall's it was absoloutly normal. But Niall heard guitar he looked out side he saw a girl sitting on the neighbor's porch. She was wearing red high top sneaker's, a red and white rolled up long sleeve, and black designer jean's. And she was playing a red acoustic guitar. Niall grabbed a shirt out of the laundry basket and walked out side. "Hi umm I heard you playing your guitar and it was really good", Niall said. TO BE CONTINUED...............................................