part three:Leaving them

"Hi I'm Alison, and thank's", the girl replied. "I'm Niall ,and can I play some guitar with you", Niall said. "Certainly Niall", Alison replied. Just then a boy shoved Niall over and Niall fell into the grass. Niall looked at the boy, who was now on the bench sitting and giggling with Alison. Out of what Niall heard his name was Payton. "Payton that's hilarious", Alison would say. "Hello I'm still here", Niall said. "Niall I want you to meet my brother Payton", said Alison, but I don't get to see him much cause he is in college but he comes home for visits". '' Well it's 7:oo,said Alison, make sure to be up by noon". "Why'' , said Niall. "You'll see", said Alison. Then she walked inside her house. "See you later", Niall said. He got back on the couch and ate his Nandos. Meanwhile at Mikaelas's they had just finished eating tacos. "Mikaela those tacos were delish", Harry said after he ate about three. Mikaela had only aten two but it was a close second to three. Then an hour later Harry had to leave. Louis was no longer at Olivia's either. At Zayn's place he was smiling so much because he was waiting to watch his favorite show: Lollipop in Sugarland.                                                                                                   

At 12:00 am Nial was outside and he looked at Alison's porch. It was empty. He looked at his watch. It was 12:05. He was just about to turn around, and Alison's door opened. It was only her brother Payton. Ten minutes passed, she still wasn't outside. Niall went up to her brother Payton and asked,"where's your sister". "She's inside, if you want I'll go get her", payton replied. "Sure", Niall said back. A few minutes later Payton came back with Alison. "Where were you?", Niall asked. "I'm sorry Niall, I forgot". It's okay Ali", Niall said,"do you want to come to my place". "Sure", she said back. TO BE CONTINUED.......................................................