My favorite Night

"Yes I do."
"Young lord?"
"Sebastian come on now." After I said that Sebastian picks me up pulls me close and kisses me deeply and next thing you know are shirts are off. Then are pants are off then are underwear. Next thing you know we where making love all night.
The next morning I was in pain, but I wasn't complaining I liked it.. it when on for days, but then Sebastian started having feelings for Minx and we no longer had are nights, but this one night as I lie down and think I hear moans, groans, and grunts I had a feeling that Sebastian was sleeping with Minx.
"Let's out a few moans and crys."
"Grunts and groans." As that night went by I summon Minx to talk have a talk with me.
"Minx I need to talk to you."
"Yes Ciel what is it?"
"You need to leave I don't need or want you here anymore LEAVE NOW!!!"
"UM WHAT why ??"
"IT'S MY HOUSE I DON'T NEED YOU NOW LEAVE MY HOUSE!!!"
"URGGH fine goodbye!." After that Minx packs her bags and leaves.
"Why did Minx leave?"
"I told her to I didn't need her here now Sebastian I need to tell you how I feel..."
"Why what and yes my lord as you wish."
"I love being around you I.I.I.I can't live with out you I want you."
"Ciel???"
"What do you not feel the same???" "No I do I love you Ciel ... I need you I want you.!!.."
"Then be with mee for ever.." So after that conversation we sleep together many nights and we where inseparable lady Elizabeth moved on she was hurt, but she found another guy a few years have past and me and Sebastian are both demons and soul mates we where made for each other and now we can be together for ever even hell can't split us apart.

♡♥♡♥THE ENDD ♡♥♡♥♡