Chapter 1.

Chapter 1.

Being in this abandoned and, I must say, dangerous alley really gave me the creeps. You could basically find prostitutes, drug dealers, even murderers and rapists but you wouldn't have a clue. Except for the prostitutes, those were clearly prostitutes.

Every single car that passed by was here either to take a girl home after paying her a great amount of money or to get some drugs for the same amount of money.

Needless to say, the place was mostly covered by darkness except from a few street lapms that didn't work that well. Trash was the thing that mostly covered the alley and a hedious smell contaminated the air. It really made me wonder how there can be people that spends their nights here for a little bit of money when they could easily find a job and get a better life.

I guess this is their idea of a job, or easy money.

I stopped dead on my tracks only to stare at that girl whose name was still unknown and will probably remain that way. It was like my feet were stuck on quick sand and my eyes were glued on that gorgeous girl. All of my senses were completely blocked as soon as my eyes landed on her; not her body but her facial features.

"Hey, darling," she said once she was close, way too close, to me.

Her voice was smooth and soft; the way her words rolled off her tongue was pure bliss to my ears that I wanted to keep hearing it. It was some kind of perfection that I had never experienced before and I liked it.

"Are you Snow White?"

As soon as those words left my mouth I realised how stupid I must have looked in front of her and the seven girls leaning against the wall a couple of feet away from us.

How could I have asked such stupid thing? But, to be honest, she did have the looks of Snow White. Except her hair was long, she didn't look innocent at all and this is not a goddamn kingdom.

The giggles and snorts from her friends were loud enough for me to hear and I really couldn't have been any more embarrassed. Maybe they were thinking: oh, what a childish man.

"I can be Snow White for you, babe. As long as you let me eat your delicious apple," she said with a smirk on her face as her breasts pressed against my chest and one of her hands moved down to my crotch.

The way her hand moved up and down my crotch over my jeans really made my pants grow, besides the fact that she was hot as hell. I didn't want to sleep with her but I still didn't want her to stop her movements. I had to stop her though, against my own will, when I had to bite my lip to stop a moan to escape my lips. I already embarrased myself enough.

I shook my head and, with my hands on her waist, I gently pushed her away.

I didn't want this, at all. I wasn't going to simply have sex with a prostitute when my intentions were not to buy her services. Although I could take her home and give her a place to sleep comfortably without, her, worrying about someone assaulting her or robbing her. I would have to take a cold shower when I got home or jerk off though, to not make her uncomfortable or anything; the second option sounded more appealing to me to be honest.

"Um, sure. I, uh... my flat is a couple streets away. Do you mind taking a cab with me? I'll pay for it, of course." I offered and looked into her eyes.

The look in her eyes when we arrived to my flat was almost as if fear had taken over through the fifteen minute ride from that horrid place. I didn't know why she looked so scared but I could almost understand where she was coming from. I've heard they don't get treated well.

The cab ride to my flat was mostly quiet besides some jazz music playing on the radio and the driver humming along to the song. Neither of us said anything and she mostly kept her hands to herself. Her knees where pressed together as she continuously tried to pull her skirt further down to cover more skin; her hands were on her thighs, fiddling her fingers nervously and occasionally playing with the strings from her tights. As we passed the streets and the rushing cars from the opposite side of the road her gaze was lost in the lights from the street lamps and cars; maybe she wanted to seem distracted instead of scared.

I opened the door to my flat, usually shared with a friend, and let her in before me. I made sure to not even touch her in the slightest since she already seemed scared enough and I didn't want to scare her off back to that awful place.

Snow White (I don't want to keep calling her "her") walked timidly inside my flat, looking around and taking in every single detail of it. I admit that my flat wasn't huge or small, it was average and it was comfortable to live in. It had two bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room and a very functional bathroom which was all that a person really needed to survive. Besides food and such.

"You've got a nice palace, Prince." She said with a smirk that didn't really fill her eyes with lust as she was trying to.

"Luke. My name is Luke, don't call me Prince," I say carefully not meaning to sound rude to her or anything.

The closeness that was between us faded as she took a few steps back and the hand that was resting on my chest, pulled away. She looked at me shyly and bit her lip. Clearly, this was new for her. Normal guys would've already had sex with her by now but I didn't want that.

"Sorry, I came off a bit rude. Didn't I?" I ask and she looked up at me carefully, nodding slightly. "I'm sorry. What's your name?"

"That's not important," she snapped. "Listen, are you going to do something? If not then just say it, I can't be here for long"

I was surprised at how fast her shyness disappeared and how she gathered a lot of courage to snap at me. I didn't blame her for it, though. If she didn't want her name to be known then she probably had a reason for it. Now, she was filled with confidence while telling me this but I knew that something was wrong.

I look at her and nod, sighing softly. I couldn't do anything to keep her here against her will but I didn't want her back in that place. There was something about her that made me want to protect her but I couldn't quite put my finger on it yet. Maybe it was the fact that I found intriguing how alike she looked to the famous Disney princess or maybe it was just because of the look on her face when she reached me; she looked completely broken and miserable.

"Actually," I started and walked to get covers and pillows of all sorts, incluiding cushions and throwing them all on a couch in the living room. "We are building a fort, of course I'll still pay you but I don't want anything sexual with you." I continued as I started taking the cushions of the couch off.

As soon as I said that I didn't want anything sexual with her, the fear that was filling her eyes was washed away by relief and I could tell that she was wondering why in the world would a grown up man would get a prostitute to build a fort with him.

Once I had enough covers and cushions and pillows, I looked at her and decided to let her borrow some clothes of mine while she was here. Hell, she could even take them with her if she wanted as long as she doesn't wear those clothes again. And with that I mean that I don't want her back in that place.

I walked to my room and took a hoodie and some sweatpants to let her use before walking back to the living room and giving her the clothes.

She looked at me confused.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked.

I shrug and look up at her.

"Doing what?"

"Helping me. Why? You don't even know me. I threw myself at you only to get money, doesn't that tell you the kind of person I am?"

I frown and shake my head.

"To be honest, I don't even know the answer to that question. The first one, I mean. And, trust me, your eyes spoke louder than your actions. You don't like being there and that was easy to tell. So I brought you here so you could at least spend the night." I explained and I could see a small smile forming on her lips.

"So, dear Snow White, are you going to help me build this fort or what?"