0002

The boys and I are on our way back to the house and a huge smile is plastered on my face. Bree and I've been snapchating back and forth since this morning. I laughed at her for calling me a white boy and she continued to say how she was right. She asked if I was out eating and I told her yeah and she faked being upset for not inviting her. I promised her I'll take her out one day and she threatened to chop my nipples off if I didn't. Obviously we were joking around and such.

I asked why she was all dress up and she said she was going out with some friends. She then sent me a quick pic of her outfit. Someone took the picture for her but she was wearing that same grey top and some black high waisted, I believe that what you call it, pants. And she was doing this cute funny pose. She had her hands covering some of her face and was standing in front of some plants. She looks stunning and I wish I could see her physically in front of me.

She told be she'll talk to me later because she had to have girl time. Whatever that means, and I was left alone pondering my thoughts. The guys and I walked into the house and I headed to my room. Matter of fact I should go for a work out. I changed my clothes and just put some basketball shorts on and went downstairs. I asked if anyone wanted to come along and Grayson was up for it so we headed out after he changed. He took some videos of us to put on his story and so did I. We got there and did our usual stuff for an hour or so. We went back to the crib and I went straight to the shower. I played some music and tried to sort my thoughts while in here. I think the shower is the best place for thoughts. It's also good for many other things but let's no go that far.

I wonder what it would be like when we first meet, or if we ever meet. What if we start dating or something, would people accept us. Not that I give a shit about what people would think but what would she think. Would she leave because of what people may say about us? I sighed, clouding my current thoughts, and turned the water off to hop out of the shower. I put some clothes on and jumped right back in bed, my face in the pillow. I heard someone come in but I didn't bother to look up, to lazy.

"Get up lazy ass, Dolan twin Tuesday tomorrow we gotta film" I popped my head up and looked at my brother. I held out my hand, which he grabbed and helped me out of bed. We went downstairs and filmed a video for our YouTube channel and spent the rest of the day editing. We always end up doing it late and messing up the video and having to post it late. But we want to be on track this time.

It's about nine at night and we said we'll finish editing tomorrow. Considering I was up until morning yesterday I'm completely tired. I said good night to the boys and went up to my room again. I stripped down to my boxers and laid down cuddling my covers and pillows. I grabbed my phone and saw way to many notifications from snapchat to count. It was Bree. I smiled a little and opened them up, the square was purple, my favorite. Full pie. I laughed because something major had to happen for her to send this many videos.

She was sitting in a hoodie, face cleared of makeup, and her hair in a ponytail. She looked like she was eating and she started to speck "why da fuck didn't you tell me you were like some famous kid from vine. What the hell Dolan, rude" she put her hand up to the camera and I laughed. "and why didn't you tell me you had an identical twin whose as cute as you, what the hell Dolan, rude" she put her hand up again. "and then you have the nerve to not tell me your friends with Jack and Jack and Nash and all those other fine ass boys, what the hell Dolan, rude" there goes that hand again. "Yo I demand an explanation mr I got 50 million girls out for my dick, seriously what the heck Dolan, rude" that hand bruh. I laughed as she continued to speck about my life like its some fantasy. "You also didn't tell me you travel to different places like you live down the street, what the literal fuck Dolan, rude." She didn't put her hand up this time she just shook her hand and put bread in her mouth. "You know I'm actually upset and hurt you didn't tell me this type of stuff Ethan, I'm gunna go cry now" she got up and started walking. My heart started to beat a bit faster as I watched waiting to see if she was serious. Shit I made her cry, great job Ethan. "Ha, got yo ass you thought. I'm just gunna go wash my plate" she then showed the plate and it looked like she had pasta. I sighed in relief and rolled my eyes at her attempt to joke.

Now she looked like she was in her room about to lay down. "I'm a little upset with you Dolan, I'm thinkin your just some creep tryin to get some action" I snickered as she continued "and your actually a twin that makes people around the word laugh as a job, how fucking cool is that shit" she laughed. "nah but seriously I could care less about that stuff though, your actually a cool guy Dolan, stay that way or I'll come after you in your sleep." Next their was a picture of her in a serious face with a caption saying "I'm serious I will" then it was over.

When I saw my feed again I looked at my phone confused. I didn't keep track of the time. To busy watching her mess with my head. I wish I could talk to her longer so that we can actually get to know each other more. Then I got a crazy idea that she may fall through with. Slid my finger across the screen and took a kissy face selfie. And the caption read "what's your skype, if you have one" and I sent it.

To past by time I watched some stories, I saw her's but I wanted to save it for when I decide to fall asleep. When I finished watching one I so happened to get a reply from her. I quickly swiped over and read it. It was a picture and she was making a kissy face back with a wink and there was her name. "Breebear"

I looked around for my laptop and pulled it off the charger from the bedside table. I opened up Skype and searched  her name. There she was, her profile pic was cute and ironic. She was hugging a plush pikachu with a big smile on her face in some sweats and a hoodie. She doesn't even have to try and she manages to look perfect while doing anything. I added her and right away she accepted.

I hovered my cursor over the video call button. Maybe it was to early to do this, but my selfish half got the best of me and I clicked the button. I can't wait any longer. It ringed five times, yeah I counted, before she answered. And there she was beautiful as ever. And I'm grateful I get to see her face on a much bigger screen. She smiled at the camera and laughed "you know it's rude to stare right?" Yeah this was going to be a long call.