A ticket to paradise

"Yeah I am in the taxi. I will be there in like 10." I hung up the phone. This was going to be the best vacation ever, just a week away with my best friend Taryn on the beach. The taxi cap came to a stop, "That will be 156." said the cap driver. I handed him the money quickly grabbed my purse and my coat and got out to get my suitcase out of the back. I looked at the time and I had 30 minutes till the flight was leaving, so I took a seat. I sat my ticket down in the seat next to me watching stupid videos on my phone. "Flight 389 will be boarding in 10 minutes" I quickly gathered all my things and head to the gate. I looked down at the ticket flight 389 it said, 386,387,388 and 389 here we go. I handed my ticket to the lady at the gate and headed the ticket to the plane. I looked around trying to find Taryn but I didn't see her so I took a seat and waited for her. The light came on for us to take our seats "Welcome aboard passengers my name is Lina and I will be your flight attendant today, please take your seats we will be landing in Yorkshire England in 36 hours" I quickly waved my hand to get the flight attendant's attention. "Yes ma'am?" she said. "Yes did you just say Yorkshire England?" "Yes I did." "I am on the wrong flight." I said nervously, quickly undoing my seatbelt. "Well, I am sorry ma'am but I cant let you get off we are about to take off and no one is aloud on or off the plane." "Really uh okay can I call my friend really fast and tell her what happened?" "Sure thing make it quick." I dialed the phone it rang and rang but no answer. "Please buckle your seat belts we are taking off." I thought, 'What am I going to do? Where am I going to stay?' I sat back and put my headphones in thinking of ways that I am going to get through this week. I could see the flight attendant at the front talking and pointing at me, I could almost make out what she was saying. An hour later  the light came on and the flight attendant said "You are now free to move about the cabin." That's when I saw him, plaid pants, a beanie with a blue shirt, you could see his brown shaggy hair peering out. I quickly looked away in a daze. I felt a tap on my arm I jumped and turned to see the flight attendant. "Would you like something to drink dear?" "Yes that would be great I will have some water." She handed me the cup. "Thank you" "Your welcome dear, sorry about your flight mix up I hope you can figure something out."  I smiled, she smiled and then moved to the next seat back. I put my headphones in my ear and looked out the window. I kept seeing the boy with the plaid pants and blue shirt. I wondered what his name was. I closed my eyes and drifted to a deep sleep. I woke up around noon and the plane would be landing soon, I made up my mind, I would call Taryn when I land and we would figure out where to go from there.